The state of my room as of this morning before I cleaned everything up.
***********
I received my pay for the first week. $700+. *smells the wad of cash wtf*
***********
I was thinking of going shopping since I got my pay already today but after cleaning my room and showering, I felt the asshole cramping up and my lower abdomen reli reli uncomfortable.
Went to toilet check. Fuck!!! Red Sea has struck.
And it got worse throughout the whole afternoon to the point where I actually almost cried. But I didn't.
The pain finally subsided at abt 9pm. I got up and cooked IndoMie (yes, i'm emotionally attached to it wtf) for dinner. Aih. The landlord gave me a chocolate muffin which is half-eaten on my table now.
I hate menses!!!
**************
My co-workers are funny people. We were polishing wine glasses with Adam, one of our banquet managers. We were talking abt Korean food and so on. He then asked Kar how to say fried rice in Korean.
While Kar is still trying to register what Adam has just asked him, Slavisha this guy from Aus suddenly answered 'Frai rai' in Korean accent summore.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! I laughed until I cried ah!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I am still laughing thinking abt it..*chokes on choc muffin*
*************
I am thinking of when to do my hair! I have decided to curl my hair!!! Woots!!!
Actually I was *this close* to cutting it off and dyeing my hair a new colour but when the french girl at work said I have nice shiny long hair, I finally figured out my answer. To stay long wtf.
I told Julie I will curl my hair and see how many compliments I will get and if I dun get any/enough, then I will cut it short. Hahahah!! No lar..just joking. Spent so much on curling my hair of coz must stick with it laaa or at least until my hair become straight on its own (damn cheap eh you Lesley).
WX took me hunting for good saloons and he brought me to this saloon called Kipo in Chinatown. I was looking at the place and hairdressers while he's busy checking out guys..>.>
*************
I need a lot a lot alot of black tights/leggings to match my boots. Black/white/gray tank tops. Cardigans or blazers. I have 4 scarfs now wow... I just noticed that nowadays I just pair a white/black tank top with black tights and a cardigan with black boots whenever I go out.
So simple and effortless ba. I dun care if you say I have no fashion sense. You can go to hell for all I care, imma wear what I want. And which is cheap wtf.
**************
I got my results!! 1 distinction and 4 credits!! BBA got credit orh!!! Credit!!! Ahhhhh!!! I passed!! No need to re-do the subject!!! Yeah!
The D of coz belongs to accounting la.
**************
I'm so glad today I have no shift at Westin because I swear to God I will stab myself with a main knife to dull the period cramps.
I only have 2 shifts next week. Wed and Sat. 4pm. Shit eh..means I have to work until 2am.
**************
I know it is still *counts* 48 days away from my bday but I am very excited for it!! I told WX about how I plan to spend that day. That is if I am not working on that day.
Super excited!!! :)))))
My dad will give me money or not arh? Or he's just gonna call and say happy bday?? I hope he will...50 dollars also good. Eeeeeee........!!!
*************
Wah..shit long eh this post. Bah, gotta go to bed now. Got work at 9am tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment