Sunday, May 10, 2009

To you, everyone is tall.

What the fuck meh!!

Why my landlord so soi yang one?? I was sitting there minding my own business when Rob asked me.

R: Lesley, what do you think of me when u first saw me? Do I look like a bad guy?
L: HAHAH!!! *sheepish smile*
R: Reli??? Is it because of the goatee/beard or because of size?
L: Urm..I think it's because of size I guess. U're reli tall.
R: Cmon. To you, everyone is tall.
L: -_-

Then 3 Japanese were supposed to have a inspection on our apartment today. And they were waiting at UTS which is 2 mins from the apartment.

L: I hope they are pretty girls. Not like Mia.
R: Yeah..I hope they are pretty girls too. If they are ugly, I'll just walk past them.
L: HAHAHAHHA!!!

Holy moly. Damn soi yang this Rob.

When I saw them, I'm like........................dotdotdot more. Let's just say Ayumi Hamasaki they are NOT.

Robert says they look like the Addams Family.

************

Yesterday, I served a couple of guys and it should be quite obvious that they are a gay couple. Unless they just happen to be reali reali soft but are in fact straight then aih.

I notice the Asian guy has a hickey!!! The bruise damn big ok..on the side of his neck. I couldn't help myself but stealing glances at it every now and then when I clear their table. Kinky.......

However, his partner must have noticed me looking which is why today, the Asian guy wore a black turtleneck!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

*************

But I could be wrong because previously I also served a guy who looks gay but today he showed up with his wife and daughter. They are French. Hmm...bonjour wtf.

The wife is black and very pretty lor. Since the dad is white French and mum is black French, she will grow up to be sexy French. Oooh la la....wtf!

************

I'm reli excited to start my internship tomorrow but I'm kinda dreading the long shift too. What shud I bring in my lunch box tomorrow??

************

The whole tax return thing is really giving me a headache. How can I apply for tax return? First job, second job. Different tax rate. Shit.

Edit: I just got off a phone conversation with my mum and she told me that my dad dreamt of me last night. But I was like 4 yrs old in his dream. According to my mum, he dreamt that the 4yr old me squatted down next to him and asked what's he doing. Just the way I always do when I was 4 yr old. He woke up and said "WTF. My daughter is 20 yrs old liau lah".

Aww...I miss my dad, mum, siblings and friends back in Brunei!!

No comments: