Muahahah!!
No la. Actually, today we had our training from 8.30 to 4. Teaching us about the Westin brand and provided us with lunch and endless rounds of tea wtf.
If you are constantly in conferences, you'll get fat seriously. Coz you get tidbits to munch on every 2 hrs. And u're always sitting. Fat hips alert!!!
I went there early to get change just to have our banquet manager Tania tell us that we do not have to work and need to have our training in our casual clothes. Which is FML for me. Coz of all days where I actually bother to dress up, today was the day I decided to wear shorts with my black pantyhose with black shirt and ICMS hoodie and my black boots. I look like a trashy slutbag. The ones that charge 20 bucks for a job. FML.
Anyways, I thought today was funny coz we get to see another side of the people that I work with.
I never said this but here goes. Last week during one of the lunch function, we had to served coffee and I was at this station when this Korean guy (today I found out his name is Calvin) came up to the station too.
I was too engrossed in finding what I was supposed to find that I didn't hear/see the guy asking me to help pour some coffee into the cup he was holding. Mind you, he was carrying another pot of tea in his other hand.
Only when he poured the coffee himself, then I realised 'Oh Shit. Did he just asked for coffee from me?'. Dang!
I bet he was super annoyed with me and all that shizz.
I swear this problem is gonna land me in hugeee trouble one day. But I can't help it!! It's not that I'm pretending to NOT to hear you or something. It's because I seriously didn't hear you. I mean, if I had, I would have pour the coffee into his cup immediately right!!
As Julie said, it only makes you look so dumb. *shakes head*
But today I realise he is also a sohai. Hahahah...All the Korean guys workign there damn sohai one. We were having lunch with one of the atas people la. Then the atas guy left. Calvin was sitting in front me and besides Kar (another Korean guy who is a fren of Daniel Lee wtf...I know!!!).
Calvin kept on laughing. So I asked him why. He then pointed to Kar and said as a matter of factly that 'He's gay'. Ahhahahah!! L-U-I!
One question that came up during the training was 'Name one brand that you are emotionally attached to'. Guess what I answered.
IndoMie.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Epic fail la....!!!
What?? I couldn't think of any! Julie has chosen Apple and what can I chose!! Orange arh!
The only thing I could think of was IndoMie...
Kar was even worse la. He said Samsung and obviously that was is like randomly picked too. He said he is emotionally attached to Samsung.
Kar: I like Samsung very much yeah.
JK: Kar, what's your mobile phone brand?
Kar: LG.
GAWDDDD!!! We all just burst out laughing.
I think I might enjoy my IT afterall. Even if it is very tiring. Tomorrow I start at 9am!
************
I had dinner with Kim's family with Wendy and Cathy last night. OMG....Chinese food. Long time no see.
Her dad and mum reminds me of my own parents coz their pattern quite similar lor.
Anyways, tonight imma go out for dinner agn with them. Ciao. Gotta shower!
***************
That OB msg-ed me agn. And see what her sms is.
"how's job in the westin/ how many hrs do u work weekly? day or nite? any icms student work with u? have a gd day"
WTF! If u want to get info from me, at least try to be sincere and more entertaining la. Choi.
I didn't reply.
No comments:
Post a Comment