Sunday, May 24, 2009

I have blood underneath my toenails...

I told my mum abt my huge-ass bruise and bloody toenails and she told my dad and my dad wants me to go to doctor tomorrow.

I did an online research abt bloody toenails and they say it's because of impact from too-tight shoes. Dammit!!

I knew I shudn't have bought the 20 bucks shoes from Market City. Which I wore for 1 day and is now in the bin. I could have use that money, add on another 5 bucks and buy the most comfi-est shoes ever from Kmart.

And the treatment as stated online is for the doctor to drill a hole into my toenail to drain the blood(if the blood is not dried up yet). *gasps in horror*

Poke my toenail??? Dammit!! Nooooooooooo.....

I can imagine it's gonna be painful. :(((

So. Urm. Yeah. Gd night.

Edit: Don't you just hate it when u suddenly poop even though ur intention was just to pee int he first place? Always hated the extra work.

OMG. TMI.

No comments: