Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just procrastinating.......

I feel so yucky now. I have not washed my hair for *counts* 5 days and it is kinda very oily altho I did not sweat at all. I have this bad habit and I can't really find the words to describe it but I shall try.

Like washing my hair. I could have washed it like on Wed or something but I pushed it til the last minute when I promptly decide that I'll wash it tomorrow. And another tomorrow. And thus today.

But I don't want to wash it now. Coz I have to work tomorrow and if I wash my hair today, then it'll be smelly when I come back from work tomorrow!!

I want to wash it on Sun night then I can go to school on Monday with fresh clean and smooth hair...

Haih..I'm weird. And dirty.

Anyways, pictures of my fruit salad coz you'll vomit if you see me now.

First, pluck all grapes and put them together.


Add the watermelon cubes. This is just like 10% of the total watermelon cubes I had in the end.
Throw in some apples!!
And juicy oranges!! Yes. That is another bowl of fruits there coz this whole pot is NOT enough to accommodate all the fruities at one time.
Voila!! By judging the size of the pot, you'd think I was raising little piglets in my room. But nooo..it's only Lesley in the room. And her pony.
Why is Pony positioned like that? NO! I don't do kinky stuff with Pony!
It's because with Pony like that, I can hide my face in the small, dark and super comfy space that Pony forms with the bed.
Oh yeah..that's my Surfari and Acounting textbook on the bed. Haih. Add oil!
My table. With lotsa food. Junk food. The only thing healthy is the big box of oats cereal. Haih.

************

My work place is not so busy these few weeks. So I only got another 8 hours for next week too...Boo! I'll try to ask for one more extra shift from my supervisor..And the Westin interview..:((
Still no answer...actually I was told that it will be given next wk but I can't wait!

************

My landlord, Rob, is a 29 yr old Polish sohai... Hahaha!! Really...coz he is always telling us bad jokes and trying to trick us!

Don't think I told you guys that a Korean guy moved into my apartment and before that Rob told us that he doesn't look totally Asian and he has long hair and his English is very good. He knows that I have a soft spot for Koreans. So naturally, I was excited and was anticipating his arrival.

But that day came and :((((

He is SOOO Korean ok!! He said his hair is long....Niamah! Volume got la!! Like so thick almost can be afro liau. His face is Asian kao kao la. English also ok ok la.

When the Korean dude isn't home one day, I asked Rob.

Me: Hey!! You said his face isn't like Korean. That is SOOOO Korean ok!!
Rob: AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!
Me: -_-" + >.< + LOL!

He is always trying to trick all the girls in the apartment about something. And he's funny in a way that one time Rob, Tina (ABC from Washington) and I were in the living room/kitchen and I switched on the TV. After 5 mins, a sex scene came on and I was like 'Hey! A sex scene!'.

Rob was like 'Hey, u girls are too young. U shudn't see this...'. Tina and I burst out laughing. ROb then took a blanket and cover the TV. He was like 'Jesus Christ!' ahahahha!!!

Tina and I told Joo Hee (the Korean girl) abt it and she LOL-ed too.

He's such a girl too. Even tho he's like 1.9m and goes to the gym everyday. I gave him a pack of Kraft's cheese snack one time and he flipped the snack behind to check out how many percent of fat it has -_-''

Haih...why my landlord so sohai!!

No comments: