Sunday, May 24, 2009

Someone stole my egg.

I remembered having 5 eggs left and today when I opened my egg carton, there's only 4 left! WTF.

And whoever took my egg is obviously not very smart or doesn't notice the way I use my eggs. I always take the eggs according to their positions like right left right left right left. But today there are 2 rights in the carton.

So it means someone took my egg!

Shit dammit.

************

I was trying to finish this post when the landlord came in and told me about his homework. He said it's bullshit and asked if I can do it for him coz it's pretty easy for me too. Then he said the magic sentence, "I'll pay you to do it!".

What??!!!

Of coz I'm not stupid la. I looked at the paper first before deciding if I shud do it. It's pretty easy like it's not even half as difficult as my easiest assignment from ICMS.

Writing memos using all the info given, writing emails, giving opinions on a letter written and writing OHS reports with the OHS handbook given. So easy peasy. Why the landlord lazy until like this? Anyways, there were 5 tasks and we agreed on 7 bucks per task. Easy money for me. I finished the whole thing in 1 hr+ plus phone calls with WX wtf.

Good for me coz I have no shifts at work so I also dunno what to do at home. If go out, sure spend money.

His business school damn lauya one. Everyday he complain to me abt how shit his teacher is hahah!

Whatever....We both see this happening agn quite some time soon.

:)

***************

Tomorrow, WX and I are gonna go out for dim sum, shopping and saloon time!

No comments: