Friday, May 8, 2009

Seems like I get my wish everytime.

U know why??!!!

I just received a call from Westin informing me about my schedule next week.

Mon: 10am
Tues: 4pm
Wed: OFF
Thurs: 9am
Fri: 6.30am
Sat: OFF
Sun: OFF

That is the time I start. So what time does my shift ends??

"Oh, each shift will be a minimum of TEN hours."

o_O

o_O

o_O

Oh my fucking god.. funny that earlier on I plurked that hopefully it'll be so busy at Westin that I have no time to slp. Good la. Now it came true. Happy la?

*sigh*

But since I'm such an optimistic person wtf, let's look on the bright side!!
More money, imma be super productive, i'll fall asleep easier/faster at night wtf, *cough* whore my way up the corporate ladder*cough*, save enough money for my sophomore year's tuition fees!!!

:DDDDDDD

*************

You know like how I used to frequently have nightmares while I was staying on campus? In my nightmare, I'll see a lady ghost but she changes her appearance everytime. And after that, I'll be paralyzed(but still in my dream mode). I can't move. I can't shout.

When this occur to me the first time, I was so scared that I didn't know what to do so I was left paralyzed for at least ten minutes which seems like an eternity.

Then I'll wake up for real drenched in sweat.

I told myself if that ever happens agn, I must tell myself to wake up. Do whatever it takes but I have to wake up. Hence, everytime I get these nightmares, I was able to tell myself 'Wake Up! Wake Up Lesley. Right Now!!".

Once I was able to do that, although I still get paralyzed, I recover very quickly. At least faster than the first time.

Downright creepy.

Happy to say that since I have moved here, I do not have such problems anymore. Well, yeah not anymore. Hopefully. Everytime I say something will never happen agn, it happens to me the very next minute wtf.

No comments: