Woahhh...this is must be like my 3rd post with the title 'I got the job!' wtf.
Today, I wasn't in the mood to study my accounting. I set my alarm at 7.30am and snoozed it until 10.30am.
And I only woke up because I had to go lao sai, if not I can continue sleeping lor.
After the toilet session, I started revising all the topics that's left which is urm..60% of everything.
1/2 hour later, I received a call. And it was Westin!!
"Hey Lesley!! How are you? Just calling you to say that you have been successful at your interview and we wish to offer you a position here. You finish your school this week so can you come in next Monday at 10am and do some paperwork first? Bring all documents necessary and we'll show you around first. We'll give you another call and tell you the number of shifts you have for next week."
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wahlau..after that I damn semangat study la.
But I still managed to miss some points which caused me to make a mistake in the exam. I have lost prolly abt 10 marks outta 100. Ok la.
****************
I am so addicted to the song 'Don't trust me' by 3OH!3. You guys must listen to it ok!
She wants to touch me woah
She wants to love me woah
She'll never leave me woah oh oh oh
Don't trust a ho
Never trust a ho
Won't trust a ho
Coz a ho won't trust me
***************
OMG!! I saw a very handsome guy when I was dining at Seoulria Restaurant with WX, JW and WW last night.
When he was mixing the bimbimbap for WW, I softly said 'He's so handsome' to WX in Mandarin. But then I suddenly realised that he might understand coz he might be Chinese. Oh shit!
I cannot go eat there liau...:((
*****************
My diet plans fail jor.
Coz I'm eating deep-fried spring rolls that WX gave me. There's like a gazillion more in the freezer.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment