Now I'm like this high-maintenance girl who tells people "Oh! It takes me about 2 hrs to just get my hair done." WTF
Because it does takes me abt 2 hrs to just get my hair done. :((
Washing, conditioning, putting on hair masque, drying and curling.
I can do so many things with that 2 hrs instead I have to spend it on my hair. And Wei Xin even ask me start putting on more makeup. He say then it'll help guys notice me wtf. Am I that ugly? I'm like WTFFFF! No way. Even if I put on makeup, also have to remove by end of day what. Extra work summore. And if the guy sees my real face, he goes 'Shit!' and siam real quick, I also back to square one.
Just putting on concealer in the morning takes me 5 minutes, And if I decide to be a bit more girly, it'll take me another 10 mins to put on eyeliner, mascara and other stuffs.
Gawd..the downside of being a girl with thick hair wtf. Wonder if ppl will charge me extra for brazilian waxing coz my petpet mao so thick arh?? T_T
Edit: I'm so lazy to go out. Hafta go pick up my blood test results, find my missing name badge and pick up some hair products wtf.
Edit agn wtf: I'm back from the doctor and grocery shopping. Aih. My life is so sad. The doctor showed me the results of my blood test and said my APPT is abnormal which means the time it takes for my blood to coagulate is too long. But it is only 1.5 secs too long meh!!!
What can happen in 1.5 secs you tell me? Nothing! Erm actually, a baby can be conceived in 1 sec so yeah. Haih!!!! I went for a second blood test and omg, i'm turning into a wuss. I really really squirmed at the sight of my blood in the long tube. My knees went weak gao gao.
Onto happier things like the hair products that I picked up. I got Sunsilk Curl Booster and No Frizz Balm and Dove Heat Defence Theraphy. Pls save my hair!!
Note to self: Go for some hair curling lessons!!!
********
I bought so much food for 30 bucks at Coles! I love grocery shopping! I love to buy lotsa food and the thing is I don't actually cook at that much. In fact, I have not cook for abt 1-2 weeks now. I wish I was back home then my mum or dad can cook up some good stuff.
But! Aih.
Cooking dumplings now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment