Friday, May 29, 2009

Hou mun ahhh!!!

Is a very boring day.

But I am so fucked tomorrow. I would say at least 13 hrs of work becoz surprise surprise, I have 2 jobs in a day.

Back to today. I woke up at 1pm. Shit. I wanted to wake up earlier like 9am so that I can crash early tonight and have enough slp to fuel myself for tomorrow. But fail.

Ate cereal and my last banana. Hafta go Paddy's Market agn.

Went online and read blogs/gossip columns damn why are u so 8 Lesley.

Then I decided to cook the hotdogs that I bought yesterday. Cut them up to just find out that they are different from the ones we get in Brunei. Seriously lor...i have never buy nor cook any hotdogs since I came to Sydney....until today.

The meat inside is soft and mushy and damn geli arh. And it stinks like shit too. Ewwwww.

What I wanted to do was cut up the sausages diagonally and stir-fry them with eggs and tomato sauce. One of the simple dishes my mum used to cook and which I know how to cook without asking for recipe (what la! see the dish oredi can know la ok. if u can't figure it out, then u can jump off the Harbour Bridge now wtf)

Still, I did cut it diagonally altho I had to be really careful not to squeeze the meat out and make a mess. After pouring in the egg mixture, I dumped shitloads of tomato sauce in the pan too. Throw in a little bit of chilli sauce too coz imma chilli sauce freak.

Then I decide to lan lek and add in a bit of sweet soy sauce becoz I always see in cooking show that chefs always add an extra ingredient which doesn't seem to fit in but in the end, turns out mmmmmm!!!! wtf.

My dish turns out mmmmmmm!!! wtf. Good move.

While waiting for my food to cook, I took a BIG porcelain plate, put a big porcelain mug on top and fill the mug with LOTSA stainless steel cutleries.

Carry it ala Westin style wtf and walk around the apartment which is 2 laps round the living room to the toilet and back wtf.

I could only do that routine 2 fucking times before my hands went weak. DAMN FAIL LA YOUUUUUUU!!!

Now it is on my bed urm waiting for me to carry it agn.

**********

Gotta go curl my hair agn.

:(

No comments: