Friday, May 1, 2009

Test, diet, IT and swine flu...

Hey! Another one of my random videos 'not yet posted' but here it is!

It looks slow but when you're strapped on that thing up there, you'll shit your pants.




************

I had my first final exam today!

The exam is a test on our knowledge abt this particular event software which supposedly can help us 'tremendously' *nods*. Aih.

It was ok la. We have to extract data and print the correct report. And I was so stupid. Because I don't read the instructions. Geez woman, when are you gonna learn?

We are supposed to extract data from 2010 Computer Conference which is a database every student has. Instead I tried to extract reports from a 2009 Computer Conference which is what we did in class for practice. You think it would have occur to me that we did it in class THEREFORE IT WONT BE USED FOR EXAM!!! GODAMMIT!

So when I was doing the first question, I was like 'but there is no past attendant/potential sponsor/optional functions/blablabla!!'. I ended up panicking and skipping 3 questions coz I couldnt find the data. And then I re-read the instructions. WTF. 2010 Conference OK woman!!

After catching up with the exam, we had to enter new data and so forth. My PC kept on freezing and I had to Alt+Ctrl+Del so many times, I nearly punched the monitor.

I finished 1 minute before the exam end time.

I think I did ok. Shud be be able to get 70% which is the passing mark! Hmph.

***************

I'm doing my accounting assignment now. It is due 5 minutes before our final exam on Monday. Says Mr Frank wtf.

Killing me softly with numbers....killing me softly......-_-

***************

I plan to change my diet agn. I have managed to eat a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of fruits for the past week. And I'm feeling good abt it.

Imma finish my dumplings/beefballs/indomie wtf within this week. And introduce new things to my diet!

Breakfast: Milo cereal with skim milk + banana
Lunch: Ham sandwich with cucumber and bbq sauce or tuna sandwich with cucumber and tomato mayo or stir-fry veges with scrambled eggs.
Dinner: Prepared fresh fruits in containers (hmm..if it is stored in the fridge for a couple of days already, it isnt that fresh right?)

Sounds perfect right?? Mmmmm.....

I bought these containers from Market City and there are like 6 for 3 bucks. For the past two consecutive Sundays, I have managed to go to Paddy's Market and buy lotsa fruits. Then I'll spend a whole 1 hour cutting up fruits into small little cubes and divide them equally among 6-7 containers.

I like going to markets because I feel like someone's wife wtf >.<
Feels like I have beautiful kids waiting for me at home to cook for them wtf >.<

Got chance larrrr........who knows u bump into leng zhai in the market leh and then......UIII, come back woman! *pulls Lesley back to the ground*

*******************

I am still waiting for the reply from Westin...:(((

My good friend Joyce just msg-ed me and said she got the IT at the Menzies hotel. Wtf. Why the name sounds like menses one? Ahahah....no, i'm not jealous wtf. Reli wahhhhhhhh....*defensive*

******************

I am not feeling too well right now..I have a slight headache and I have a slight sore throat too. I think my flu is better now. Yes, I realised all that are symptoms of swine flu aih. But Australia says she is safe so I'm safe wtf.

I think my headache is from tying up my hair too tight and high wtf. And the sore throat is from eating almost a whole pack of chips this afternoon while I was stressing over the accounting assignment. Nvm..I got drink green tea. Burns fat they say wtf.

*******************

I only have 8 hours of work this week and so I only earn abt 150+ this week. Boo....it's ok. Think positive, think positive. At least you got work.

No comments: