Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Additional 2 shifts this week!!

But they are on the same day.

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about getting work. In fact I lurvvvvvve work wtf.

But it's just sometimes how screwed up the schedule is. Maybe it's my own fault or maybe it's just my life haih.

Initially I have 1 shift on Wed from 4.30pm to 4.30am but I think we prolly can finish at about 12am or 1am.

Then on Sat, it's 9am til 12pm, latest by 1pm.

HOWEVER.

This morning I received a call from Shaaban (my manager) to ask if I can work tomorrow morning at 8am and I said yes. Ok it may seems like I am the one who brought this upon myself coz I said yes right? Who doesn't want to work? But my point is why can't he called me Monday morning and say can you work on Tuesday morning? Why can't the work be available on other days? That way everything won't be cramped into 1 freaking day. U get my point?

Then later on this afternoon, I received an email from this Mint PR company saying there are still 2 spots available for this charity event dinner thing in Avalon which is 1.5 hrs away from where I live. I send in my email saying I'm available and thus, I got another shift.

Sat: 4pm to 10pm. It's only 200-250 pax. Small shit compared to the ones I usually work in at Westin. I get paid 15 bucks an hour which is pretty shit but hey at least some $$$$ right?

Well, the worst thing is I have to spend about 20 bucks for transport to and fro that place. So my net income is 70 bucks. OK larrrrrrrrrrr....beggars can't be choosers.

Hurhurhur...awesome-nya.

Let's see how much I'll be earning this week.

Frasers: (4hrs x 20) + (3hrs x 22) = $146
Charity dinner = $70
Westin: 8hrs x 19 = $152
Total = $368

KA-CHING!! WTF.

ACTUALLY NOT YET DEDUCT TAX AND SUPERANNUATION SUMMORE LE. SO MAYBE LESS. LIKE ONLY $300 OR LESS.

Oh wait, not to mention $21 from the landlord again coz I did his homework.

:D

Yeeahhhhh!! I can buy the short trench coat liau! Another 10 bucks on food and save the rest. Wahhh, I shud become financial planner la (I will lose all your money).

***************

Hmmm..shud I curl my hair today?


***************

Got this picture from someone in my Facebook. I tot this is hilarious!

Piglet is so kasian!!!

No comments: