Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Niama, why I always forget to enter the title?

Edit: For the past 2 posts, I have published my post without any title because I forgot wtf.

Yesterday, we had an computer exhibition of some sort and at the end of my shift Cesar called me into the beverage room. He gave me 'feedback' on my working attitude.

Aih. I'm so lazy to type out everything we discussed but basically he said he noticed that I am very x3 slow and although he understands that it has been only 3 weeks but people can get frustrated with me sometimes and ask what can they do to help me work better. I told them there's nothing they can do and that it is entirely up to me to slowly work my way up. And I also told him that I know some 'people' who have been frustrated with me and basically there is nothing I can do. You can't expect me to just grow strong in one day right. I also told him that it doesn't help that soemtimes when I ask questions and those people who are frustrated with me pretend not to hear me and do not want to answer me.

And blablabla and so on. I'm so sick of this shit but I know I still have to do this. Damn.

*******

People, I made a mistake. Looks like I'm gonna have to serve at the 960 pax dinner after all!! WTF!!

The dinner is on 12 June which is next Friday. FML.

********

Regarding the internalist action wtf, I just wrote an email to the Head of Event management program in ICMS asking her if she could offer em some advise regarding my current situation and that if she could help, I'm willing to work for real event comapnies for free as an intern. Then I would have 3 jobs but paid only 2.

Instead her advise was for me to stay in the banquets because she thought banqueting is the best form of training any event student could get. What can I say?

********

Today is a happy day coz I bought so many things for under 100 bucks!

SO happy!!!! :DD

Black trench coat from SES: 19.95 bucks
Green cardigan from SES: 14.95 bucks
Plum jumper dress from SES: 14.95 bucks
Red jumper from SES: 9.95 bucks
Grey jumper dress from Supre: 17.50 bucks
5 DVDs for a grand total of: 13 bucks

Total: 90.30 bucks!!!!!!

I fucking love SES la. Cheap things make me happy! To be honest I kinda regret buying the grey jumper from Supre coz even though the jumper was discounted at 50%, it is still significantly more expensive than the ones in SES. Lucky I only bought 1 item.

I saw this leopard print top for 20 bucks which I wanted to buy but I kept looking at it trying to justify the buy but in the end, I still walked away. Wah strong willpower you will succeed in life wtf. I know I WILL find another leopard print top for a cheaper price sumwhere. Sumwhere.

Or I can get another item which is a leopard print scarf!!!!!! Yummay. The ones that I saw in SES was 15 bucks. Not worth the price when you can actually buy another jumper dress/ cardigan with that money.

So right now the things on my shopping list are:
1) Black cardigan (maybe la. since I have so many black items liau)
2) Leopard print scarf or top
3) Jeans that actually fit
4) Leather bomber jacket OR a military jacket

About the jeans, I actually thought about buying the ones from Bettina Liano coz they have sizes available and although they are priced at about 180-200 bucks, it might be worth it. I dunno laaaaa....I'll prolly end up buying some cheap ass jeans in the end.

And about the jacket, I am still torn between brown and black WTF.

If only I can buy both. Actually I can la. If SES has sales, terus take bus got here and buy. Coz while I was trying on the winterwear in SES, WX and I came across this slightly shimmery leather jacket for 60 bucks nia. I tried on the cream coloured jacket (they have brown and black too) and WX said it looks good. I thought it looks good too but I didn't like it.

Dun ask me why, I just didn't like the colour. However, if I buy that jacket then I would prolly not be able to buy that 4 items and thus NOT WORTH IT!!!

Wait til they have clearance sale first. I think for sure they will have one. Once the new stock comes in and the old ones remains, SALES!!!!!! They have so many branches summore so even if one doesn't have it, I can try my luck in other branches.

Smart.

*********

Initially my plan was to stay at home all day coz I'm such a lazy ass. Then Wei Xin asked if I could accompany him at the saloon. So I'm like yeah why not. I'm free anyways.

He went to this Japanese saloon named Signature owned by this Japanese hair sifu and the stylist did his hair well I think. So in the end, the Japanese still rules when it comes to hairstyling.

He went to Kipo to do his hair and they screwed up his hair colour ahahah!! He told me he was like super effing pissed off at them and 'lepas geram' at them. Go there summore la. Hahah!! Actually both of us got effed by Chinese hairdressers.

I think I'll go there(Signature) to do my hair colour for my bday. THINK. But u guys knowing me, I'll be reluctant to part with my money when the time comes and go to cheaper saloons in the end.

At least I'm consistent wtf.

**********

My aim: To be strong in 2 weeks.

What I'm doing now: Practice my 3 plates carrying and guess what? Start doing the arm exercise by carrying dumbbells aih.

The landlord's idea no shit. When he saw me carrying 3 plates walking round the apartment like a dumbass, he gave me 'the look'. I'm like 'What??? I HAVE TO BE STRONG IN 2 WEEKS TIME!!'. He gave the 'light bulb lights up' face and went into his room.

And came out with a dumbbell. Initially the dumbbell has 4 rings and he removed 3 rings. I gave it a try. It felt like 4 plates to me wtf. SO heavy!!!!

He told me to do 3 repetitions per day and imma be She-Hulk by next Friday!!!

Edit: I'm Jessica agn thanks to Julie aka Annie agn wtf.

No comments: