Sunday, June 14, 2009

New heater, new gloves and new drama series!

I went to Coles just now and decided to stroll around Kmart too. Then I found the cheapest, cutest and smallest fan heater ever.

I am warm and toasty now...

Btw, it costs me 16 bucks only.

*******

Then I also pick up a pair of gloves because my hands are freezing everytime I am waiting for the bus to work/to shop.

It is so pretty la. It has small black beads and a small little furball near the wrist area. It's black. And it's only 10 bucks per pair.

********

It's 8pm now and I'm kinda bored so I went to mysoju.com to look for new series to watch. I'm watching Cain and Abel now. So-Ji-sub is damn hot can. His small small eyes makes me wanna sayang him orhhhhh wtf.

ANd another thing is that, we are supposed to claim our tax back this June. FML coz we need our pay slips to claim it back and I THREW ALL MY PAY SLIPs AWAY EACH TIME I GET IT. SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

How I know we need to use our pay slips to get the tax back orh?? I tot the slips is for you to see how much you get and how much is deducted for tax ma.....Just the tax file number is enough liau la. Don't they have all the details there meh?

Eyer....now I have to make a call to my manager and ask for another copy of all my pay slips from March to May. There is supposed to at least 10 slips there.

I want to claim ALL my tax back!!

No comments: