Sunday, June 21, 2009

No salmon, JK, more sales!!!

I have finished my long run of shifts this week.

Next week, I only have 1 shift at Westin and 1 shift at Frasers. Better put that time to good use*cough* gym time*cough*.

This week, we worked on a few simple dinner but we had a first too. I worked on my first engagement party dinner in the GBR.

It was an engagement party between Ronald and Crystalynn Sathio. They are both Indons and fucking filthy wealthy. All guest are freaking rich people.

Can you believe that the groom to be is only 22 and the bride to be is only 21??

I'm turning 21 next month and nobody even look at me arhhhh...WTF.

However, their parents are very good friends and own huge companies so I guess it's good for them for marry in order to further increase their wealth aih.

Feels like K-drama to me.

The party was kinda weird in the beginning. They hired Jessica Mauboy to sing at their party orh!!!

So at first Jessica sang 'Time after time' with R & C on stage just standing with both their parents. And all the guests had to stand up too wtf.

Then the groom's father made a speech about his relationship with bride's dad and how good his son is blablabla. The guests remains standing.

Up to this point, it felt like a fucking assembly. Like how we always stand and sing national anthem and then pretend to listen to what the principal had to say hahah. Lesley u're just bitter u're not the bride wtf.

The the bride's father made a speech but before that, he said 'It's better that everyone sits down. More relax that way'. HAHAHAHAHH!!!!

We served entrees and then mains. For this dinner, the client requested for 50/50 alternates. Which I fucking loathe coz you ahve to hold the 3 plates longer than usual because you need to count and make sure you don't put the wrong dish in the wrong place.

Anyways, the mains were steak and salmon. I had 3 steaks with me. When I placed the steak in front of this obviously spoiled ass fat boy, he asked for salmon from me. And Cesar has specifically told me that if any guests request to change their mains, tell them that the menu is fixed and that they have to swap with someone who's willing to swap with them.

Then horrr!!! THIS FAT ASS GAVE ME THE STINKY EVIL EYE!!!!

Niamahai!!! My fault arh???? If I can give you the salmon, why not?? There are so many extra plates of salmon at back of house. But my manager already say ma....NO CHANGING OF MAINS!!! I saw that his mum has the salmon but she is just eating away happily ignoring her son wtf got such mum one.

EYER!! I WANT TO SLAP HIS FACE UNTIL HIS BODY FAT COMES OUT HIS NOSE ARH!!!

But as he continues to give me the evil eye, I felt bad and told Cesar that he wants salmon. Which makes me looks uber stupid since I was told exactly what to do like 10 minutes ago.

Cesar then repeated what I said to him. When he saw Cesar, he quickly went back to his normal face. As soon as Cesar left, he gave me the stink eye agn!

I ignored sei fei chai and continued my work.

Hmph!!!

Later on, we served desserts and again it was 50/50. They had mango trumble tart with coconut sorbet and truffle cream with a chocolate cage thingy. I tried the choc and it was OK only. Julie is absolutely crazy about the coconut dessert. I took a whiff of it and threw the whole thing into the bin.

I tell you arhhhh. Working in hotel like this makes you realise how much food is wasted per day while people are starving outside.

Anyways, I was in the cloakroom agn at 11pm. Then the bride and her friends were leaning on the cloakroom's coz the bride is bawling her eyes out and her friends were comforting her. She looks better up close I guess.

Her dress and hair is sooo pretty that day. It made her looked like a combination of grecian goddess and princess with the absence of a puffy dress. Her dress is pretty and flowy. Her waist is so small.

She continue to cry into the night wtf. But later it was her fiance who hugged her. Wah seh man...jealous can?

************************

I tell you arh...my workmates are also the most sohai-est people I know.

JK, one member of the Fab Four wtf is damn funny and kuai lan.

Before the party started, canapes and drinks were served in the foyer. I saw mini burgers being served and I was like 'Soooo niceeee!!!'.

JK saw me and then said 'Heeh heeh heeh heeh. So niceeee!!! WAKE UP!' WTF! -_-

I was in the cloakroom with Sun Ju. JK was telling Sun Ju in Korean that he doesn't want to work and he wants to enjoy parties like this.

JK: Yeah..working in hospitality you can never enjoy parties like this. You see Tania they all. Even though they are managers but they have to serve as well. Look at James! (411: James is sorta like a GM but one spot below GM). He basically runs the hotel but he has to serve too! Shit! Fucking sad life!
Sun Ju & Lesley: HAHAHAHAHHA!!!

JK also called his own people 'Fucking Koreans' ahahah. Just because there was a table with 4 Koreans who requested Tobasco sauce from him but when he got them, they said 'You brought it too late'. He was so pissed la ahahahah!!!!

Kelfien then said 'You shud say boragu'.
Which JK replied 'Ohhh nooo, I cannot say that. I will lose my job'. HAHAHAHHA!!!!

We were just pissing on everyone in the Lunchbox (our cafeteria).

************************

I'm on a all-protein diet (well mostly protein).

And I did some shopping just now!! I got home at 3am last night and went to bed. Woke up today only at 2pm. Normal people would take a shower, eat breakfast and clean their room.

Me? I showered and went straight to shop. Like I didn't even bothered eating. Coz SES is having give-away sales!!! It was cheap but not dirt-cheap. The leather jacket is STILL not on sales.

However, I got myself a brown bomber jacket for 40 bucks, 1 long red knit coat for 15 bucks and 2 long sleeve cotton tee for 14 bucks, 1 short pants for gym for 20 bucks from Rebel Sports and some food.

I tried on this khaki short trench coat and I love it! But the thing is now I have 4 jackets. 1 thick Eskimo-like, 1 normal green jacket, 1 black long trench coat and 1 bomber jacket. Shud I get it? It's 25 bucks. Maybe I shud hor....Think of it as long-term investments. You can wear the jackets for the next coming 2 years you're here.

After buying all those shit, I went home coz it was raining. Cleaned my room and closet too to make way for new clothes..:)))

Started to cook my breakfast at 5pm wtf.

***********************

It has almost been 6 weeks since I start my IT. According to the saving goals, I shud have already save about 2400 bucks. But now I only have 1500. Haih. Where did the other 900 bucks go?? Even if I buy clothes like these, it's impossible for me to spend THAT much.

Oh no....must save even harder esp when I get my tax back.

No comments: