Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's weird to shop alone...

although sometimes I like it.

I like shopping alone when I have to take time trying and considering many options before I make my decision. Because I do not like to tag people along just to accompany me for one small item. But there are exceptions like if my friend doesn't mind, then I'll be ok with it too.

I do not like to shop alone when I have already made my decision and all I have to do is pick them from the shelves. But when I was shopping for my concealer, I did tag Kim along. But it was because we decide to meet up at Myers and she needed to get something so I thought might as well get my concealer there. Kim didn't mind. Oh wait...I think it was because Kim didn't mind so I tagged her along.

And WX too. I tagged him along for red-lipstick hunting. I only tried on Lancome from David Jones but it was also because I wanted to see which was the Lancome guy who flirted with WX. Wahhh....but he wasn't there. Shit.

Back to my red lippie, I did some online research and some 'beauty expert' says Nars offers the best cream matte red lipstick ever so that was the first booth I went to at Myers. I picked up a red crayon lipstick named 'Dragon Girl' wahhhh so matching ah wtf.

Tested it on my hand and promptly asked the lady to help put it on my lips. Hmm...I like it but it was about 8/10.

I moved on to Chanel because they have this new Chanel Rouge Allure something. The guy was busy with someone so I went to MAC. There were many people there duh. But the thing is that the lady wasn't very friendly. I said could you pls tried it on my lips she said ok but then ask me to try them on myself later wtf. I tried them on and made a mess. It wasn't very matte anyways.

I replaced the lippies and walked around back to Chanel. This time the guy was free and he tried on his hand but they are pretty glossy.

Next booth Christian Dior. It was glossy too.

Like the picture above. I wanted it to be matte like Miss Song down here.


So much nicer when it is matte right. It won't look too bright or overpowering.

I went to Lancome agn where the lady helped me put on the lipstick and she was friendly and even throw in a compliment wtf. She said I looked like a doll. Realllllly??? shy wtf.

But I didn't buy it from her tho coz it was slightly glossy too cibai. I wished Lancome had the matte one then I would buy from her la....Sayang her ba. Waste so much saliva compliment me but didn't buy from her.

In the end, I went back to Nars and got the lippie because
1) It came in a crayon pencil-like package which is convenient for me since I am suffering from early Parkinson's wtf
2) It is the matte-est of them all.

It cost me 50 bucks for one stick and Dior's lippie was like only 49 wtf. 1 dollar difference only mah...........And this is what I got. I think in the same shade summore.

I tried them at home today and to my horror, it looked kinda orangey but cannot be coz it is blue-based lippie. Must be the damn table lamp.

Of coz my lips is not as perfect *jealous* as Miss Song but I can try my best to re-create that lip.

The I went to Coach wtf and came out empty handed of coz. After checking the price, I deduced that it is too expensive to purchase the bags in the store. It's better to buy it online from their website and even if you have to pay for shipping, it's still like at least 100 bucks cheaper. Trust me. I'm the ultimate cheap person.

Went to get bras and panties and I bought a leopard print bra for 20 bucks only!! Hahah...shud I cross off 1 thing off my to-get list arh?

Later on, I meet up with Jia Wei they all for dinner. We went to Madang, a Korean restaurant and altho it looks dodgy, there are like so many freaking people who's queuing for a seat ok.

Took a bus and walked to Darling Harbour to get Lindt's chocolate!! Mmmm.....

Then walked agn to Chinatown to get eat Thai food at Chat Thai. We freaking ate so much ok! Non-stop. Random pictures we take in Chat Thai.

See the lower right corner? What do you see? If you have a dirty mind, you'll see it wtf.

Testing the quality of my phone's camera on Chee Hwa who happened to turn into a girl these days. Damn! Who he hang out with arh wtf?



Then I played around witht he setings until I found the best optimum one. And ta-dah! Better quality pictures!


Ooooo...Jw's bday wish come true liau wtf!! His hair grew.

No comments: