Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dandruff gone, beer and gym.

Today I washed my hair again but this time with shampoo and conditioner and I put a lil bit of the frizz balm(eh qin, this reminds me of ur nick -fritz. maybe i shud just call you frizz ahahah jk).

Blowdry my hair and the dandruff is gone!! Hahah.....so happy yo!

Eh wait. I want to take it back. Wait til tomorrow first then see if there is still no dandruff because the last time, the dandruff only appeared the day after I washed my hair.

*prays hard*

***********

I have 4 shifts next week at Westin!! Yesh!!! Although half of us have 4 shifts too but I'm happy coz I get to work a lot and I see this as opportunity to show them even more that I am better.

This week I had 2 shifts, Thurs which I worked 12.5 hrs from 11am to 12.30am and then last night was from 6pm to 3.45am. Wahhh, damn tired eh.

I was supposed to work at Frasers this morning but my manager sms-ed me yesterday and said the shift was cancelled because it is very quiet. However, this morning at abt 7am, Steven the Indian guy called me and asked if I can work at 9am. I was like 'Errrr....I actually have plans with a friend' but the truth is I just wanna sleep coz I was THAT tired. I'm like this money-making machine *phwoar* but I turned down the work coz I am reli reli tired.

Then later on at 1pm, he called and asked if I can work tomorrow. So I said yeah. More money :)

************

Last night was a freaking nightmare. It was charity dinner turned club-scene.

I thought most of the guests would be like middle-aged people but instead there are a lot of young people and they are heavy drinkers.

Resulting in a lot of drunkards running around asking for more drinks. People were dirty dancing on the dancefloor and making out in corners. My gadda...

At the end of the party, one guy grabbed my hand and pulled me halfway across the ballroom just for me to tell his friend that it's time to go home. So I was like 'Sir, it's time to go home now. Party's over. Gd night'. Cibai...so creepy.

The highlight of the night would definitely when I was carrying 8 big glasses of beer
(still at back of house) and Kelly bumped into me thus I transformed into Beer-Girl wtf.

There were beer all over the floor and broken glasses. The whole right side of my body was drenched in beer. However, It was already near to 1am so I see no point in changing as well and let the beer dry off by itself. Besides, there is no time. It was really busy and people were still asking for more beers.

***********

I just joined a gym and signed a contract for 3 months. I wanted to join the boxing class this Thurs but I have to work on that day so nadda. Next time la.

I have calculated. To make it worth, I have to go there at least twice a week. Because the usual fee is 17 bucks every time you use the gym. Therefore, right now my goal is to go there at least 2 times a week. Even if it is just to use the treadmill.

************

Aiya...have to go to Paddy's Market agn tomorrow. Si-lai-dom here I come.


*************

On a random note, my bday is coming in less than 4 weeks. Whee!!

No comments: