Friday, June 26, 2009

Another one gone.

Tina just left the apartment. Kay left for Japan on Wed.

I was the only one in the apartment as everyone else is either working or studying. I heard her messing around in the kitchen and pushing her luggages but I pretended to continue sleeping.

Just to avoid the sad but awkward goodbye. I hate it. Even though we have become pretty close but still not close enough to cry like a shitface but when they are leaving, in the back of your head you know that you have to be sad. But how sad, is the question.

Anyways, after she finally left the apartment, then I came out of my room. I'm mean. Haih.

She left a note on the fridge saying how she enjoyed her stay and if we visit Seattle, she'll show us around.

Man....this is like the 2nd time an American friend of mine leave Aus. The first time was Callie and Emily. Now it's Tina. WTF!

I wanna go to the States. I will go there someday. Maybe to work, maybe to travel I dunno. But it is one of the items on my wishlist.

This is annoying.

****************

I have no shift at all from Westin next week. At the moment, I have only 1 shift at Frasers. But it might increase I dunno.

Time for a car ride WTF.

****************

What to do now? It's 3.43pm and I'm too lazy to go to gym. Tomorrow will be working the whole day and I'm free for the rest of the week.

*****************

Wei Xin went back to Brunei.

Chee Hwa went back to Brunei.

I am very tempted to book my ticket back home too.

:((

No comments: