I am still listening to 'Sorry Sorry' on repeat. Damn.
*******
OMG!! I am reli tempted to buy a new shade from Nars. This time I'm looking for a pink one. Dunno which shade yet la..will talk abt it when I found it.
Will never look for a orange lippie. It makes me look like a clown.
*******
I have been practicing!
To those bitches at work, I will not give you a reason to say I'm not good enough ever again!
********
My flu is getting better now. Thannk God for my uncle's medicine. I had a reli bad flu and sore throat 2 days ago and I was so scared I got swine flu. Lan.
Now flu is gone and sore throat is gone too.
*******
Some mothafucka stole one of my muffins!!! I had 2 muffins left in the fridge and today, when I opened the fridge there is only ONE left!! Shit.
I suspect it's the Nepalese guy. Not being racist or what la..but this just start to happen after he move in.
*eyes him suspiciously*
********
I have a new rommie. She's Chinese whose name used to be Yuki and recently changed it to Emma wtf.
The other day, she bought some licorice and offered me one. I HATE licorice coz I can't stand their smell, taste and their everything wtf.
I already politely declined her offer but she insisted and saaid it's ok if you don't like it, just take a bite and leave the rest. Cibai.
Ok lor. I took one bite and left the rest on the table. Went to toilet and check my teeth. It's kinda black and the licorice tasted like shit. It makes me think that I have consumed shit wtf. Ewww.
*******
I hate kids!!! Esp the ones between 3-9. I only hate them when it's meal time. Burn!! Burn!!!
********
Today I waxed my pits and the hair came off so easily la! So siok...unlike last time where 5 strands came off and I have to pluck the rest with a clipper. My eyes nearly went juling wtf.
I was thinking of throwing away the whole pot of wax and change back to Veet (i'm using Nair now). Still I thought I gave it another try and today it proved its worth.
********
I think my period is coming soon..:((
No comments:
Post a Comment