Monday, June 1, 2009

Oooo...I have the munchies!

My mouth is craving to chew on some crispy/crunchy things like chips o_O

But there is none left. I have a bag leftover from yesterday or 2 days ago and I was practically scrapping the bottom of the bag for more. :((


*********

It's 12.48am now and I just woke up 1.5 hrs ago from a 9hrs slumber.

Yesterday, I woke up at 8am to get ready for work at 9am. Finished at 1pm, came home slpt for 1hr+ before waking up at 3pm to get ready for my shift at 4pm.

Finished shift at 2am and reached home abt 2.30pm and wake up agn this morning at 8am to get ready for work at 9am. AIHHHHHHHHH!!

When I returned home from work at abt 2pm just now, I totally crashed.

And now I regret it. Cause I'm wide awake. In the middle of the night.

*****************

Something happened. And I'm not happy. Really not happy.

Yes, this is totally abt my IT. But because I'm going to be an internalist and not an externalist wtf, I'll do something to work this whole thing out. Will definitely blog abt it even if it fails or better yet, if it works.

My 'something better' is not getting a new hair-do or going shopping. I will need to write an email, maybe make an appointment and hope they can offer me a solution or at least some advise.

I'm frustrated with myself coz I can't work as hard as the rest. My colleagues right now are prolly divided into 3 groups:
1) Ones who are extremely frustrated with me
2) Ones who are more understanding and who always encourages me
3) Ones who are indifferent

I pity those who get paired up with me coz I only bring more trouble to them.

To be honest, I think I'm in the wrong IT. It's not so much as the people or the workload. I love the people. But the nature of the work. Should have done something after the first week. Will explain this after I do my 'internalist' action wtf.

I have not told anyone abt this at work yet. When ppl asked me what do I think abt the job, all I say is 'Very good. I like it'.
Cmon, it's like so fucking insincere la when they ask the same damn question from time to time.

Godammit.

***************

The most embarrassing thing happened to me last night at the function. I was going round my allocated tables putting sugar stand and milk.

However, I did not see one lady kneeling in front of me.

I FUCKING TRIPPED OVER HER LEGS AND SPILLED THE ENTIRE JUG OF MILK ON THE CARPET!!

WOWWWW!!! I tripped in the most-classic way ever in which I stumbled forward, almost hit my head on the metal chair and regain my stance wtf.

Luckily, one of the guests came forward and he was like 'Are you alright???'. Of coz I'm fine la tiu!

But because the guests are our number one priority, therefore I had to tend to them first.

I said 'No worries I'm fine. It's ok. I'll clean this right away'. And even proceed to ask the lady if she is ok even though she is the one who accidentally tripped me. I mean like I tripped over her legs.

Surprisingly she is very nice and not 'act-all-high-class' like some guests. She told me not to worry too abt the mess coz noone prolly even noticed.

Still la!!! I had to get napkins and wipe the milk off the carpet.

And continue on with my work. Sad right?

**************

I know this is so year 2006 but I just watched 'The King and The Clown".

So nice!!! I almost cried but I didn't coz I will not further reinforce the fact that I'm a wuss by crying over a movie wtf.

Lee Jun Ki is so pretty in the movie and the way he acts put me to shame coz I'm a real girl and but not half as feminine as him wtf.

The storyline is quite nice too. I went to IMDB to check on the discussion board (as I always do because that's where I get more info and answers to the questions I have from the movie).

I'm still debating with myself whether Jang-sang and Gong-gil are lovers from the start or do they just have a very close brother hood in which Jang-sang feels like he has to protect Gong-gil no matter what or did they realise their love for each other along the way or is Gong-gil just a biri to Jang-sang.

I mean the king is not even part of the equation because all he wants and has been looking for was a motherly figure which he longed for. There wasn't even anything sexual going on.

Both characters died in the end.

Hate movies like these because they tug at my heart strings and dwell in my head until I find another movie to ponder on wtf.

***************

Ohh..it's 1.43am now. Shud I go eat summore?

No comments: