Monday, June 29, 2009

Spittin in my own face, tax and bday wishlist!

I was re-reading my previous post and I came across this.

"There were this small Asian girl.............................Her English is not very good I guess."

-_-"

Dammit!

**************

Hmm, the end of financial year is approaching fast! Tax tax kuai kuai lai!


**************

My bday wishlist!!!!

1) Nintendo DSi is cute...

2) Ipod Touch would be nice too..

3) The Tiffany key necklace is so prettyyy....

4) A new watch

5) Coles shopping voucher wtf...I'm not kidding eh. Think of all the food I can buy!

6) Myers shopping voucher

7) MAC lip primer

8) A nice dinner at Wagaya

9) To lose 5kg by the end of this year

10) A new pair of jeans

11) A massage or spa session. Actually WX already say he'll give me this. Horrrr...? OK just kidding.

12) Leopard print anything. But preferably peep-toe pumps, scarfs, cardigan or a mini dress. Ohhhh..

13) My PSP back wtf.

14) Highlight my hair a reddish brown tone.

15) And still have nice smooth healthy hair after that.

16) To finish at least 800 hours at Westin by end of this year.

17) For the channels that I subscribed to in YouTube to make more funny videos so I can watch them and laugh my ass off

18) To get a new roommate. Wait , scratch that. For her to move out asap and no one wants to rent the adjacent bed. That way, I'll have the room to myself!

19) To find more good food in Sydney

20) To get a bf WTF!

And the last of coz the most important! Since I'm turning 21, I'll have 21 wishes. The last wish is:

21) For my whole familyesp Lim Peh and Lau Bu, friends and relatives to be healthy, happy and safe throughout the year.

It's very cliche la but I make this wish every year and I guess it's doing just fine so far...no?

No comments: