Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm safe wtf!

I got the result of my second blood test today and the result is 0.3 seconds slower than the 1st time.

The second baby almost done wtf.

Anyways, the doctor says since it is not that much abnormal he told me just to be careful and blablabla.

Thank God! I do not want to see him anymore. He looks a bit like ham sup lou. Hahaha!!!

**********

I am going to clean out my wardrobe and make way for new winter clothes!!! I bought about 7 items in 2 days for jeng jeng jeng: 85 bucks! Today I bought a pink mid length cardigan and nordic print tunic from SES agn for 25 bucks.

I am STILL waiting for their clearance sale on the leather jacket.

**********

People might think if you want cheap clothes, why not go to Market City or Paddy's Market? Cibai of coz I have done so la! But some clothes there are like 20 to 30 times more expensive than the ones you find in SES or Supre or even Sportsgirl (gosh, I have never been there but I think it's similar to other Aussie brand).

Once I went to Paddy's Market (pasar malam la!) and saw a purple cardigan sooooo thin you can count the number of threads in the garment. Guess how much it cost? 20 bucks. When I ask for discount, the seller damn lansi summore and say 'No' wtf.

I think I might dedicate my life to finding bargains and comparing prices wtf.

Next stop IKEA!! I need new bedsheets and a mirror!

*********

Guys, go google 'Albert Fish wikipedia'.

********

Remember Jigglypuff? Or should I say do you know Jigglypuff?


Isn't it the cutest Pokemon ever? I'm sure all girls have fallen in love with Jigglypuff at least once. It's like when you go through the Pokemon chart and see all the manly and monstrous Pokemons suddenly out of nowhere Jigglypuff appears. You go WTF??!! But it's sooo cute!!

And I'm sure the creator of Pokemon created Jigglypuff to cater to the girls. He was like 'ok i'm done drawing all cartoons but wait. what abt girls? aiya. lemme just draw a talking pink ball with huge ass eyes. smart!' wtf.

Jigglypuff is reli cute la. It talks by repeating its name for a gazillion times and the Pokemon masters were supposed to understand them wtf. But seriously if it was me, I prolly be fed-up and kick it into the sky or push it down a mountain slope and watch it roll wtf. But it's the same for all other Pokemons. For eg if it was Pikachu, it'll go 'Pikachu pikachu! pikachu pikachu pikachu.....pika pika!' and bulbasor will be 'bulba bulbasor!!! bulsasorrrr'. Fucking retarded hahha!

Jigglypuff likes to sing with the small handheld microphone but the problem is when it sings, the song actually puts people to sleep. When Jigglypuff realised everyone is sleeping, it gets angry and puffed itself up like the picture below.


Then it uses the microphone (which is a marker pen in disguise. clever!) to conteng on everyone's faces. HAHAHAH!!!!

Then it'll be happy agn. Wouldn't it be nice if we could conteng people's faces if they pissed us off? Like wahhhh see that guy's face so yong soi let us play tic tac toe on his face wtf.

But then people would be also be constantly drawing on mine too wtf.

What's the point of this post anyway? Oh. Nothing. Just suddenly thought about Jigglypuff wtf.

No comments: