Why his eyes look blue here ah? Hmm..for some reason he's not very fair. So damn brown one. But still very cute.Aunt Justine did not drink enough soya bean milk during her pregnancy!! Man. I will bathe in soya bean milk if I have to during my pregnancy in the future if that's what it takes to get fair babies. But if my husband is black, then bo pien wtf.
Here is my sis with Crystal! Crystal is an exact photocopy image of Ina here. Aih. I miss Crystal and all her sohai antics.

Less than 3 months til I go home!
*********
This afternoon, I was debating with myself whether I should wake up, get ready and go shopping or just stay home and do chores.
Well, I have done my laundry on Sat night coz if I did not, I would have run out of underwear. Dayum! Even with so many pairs, I can still run out. It means I either need to buy more or do my laundry more often.
In the end, I chose to stay at home coz I have been out of the house every single day for the past week. I'm sure the bus driver is sick of seeing my face wtf that is if he happens to bump into me everyday.
Mosaic didn't call me up for a shift today. Woots!! Washed my hair, tried the hair removal cream and cooked my wrap fillings again. I haven't had it for like 5 days wtf.
And now I'm bored. Hmph. I wished shops do not close this early then I can muck around at home til 5pm and go out shopping til late night.
Banquets shifts are tomorrow at 1pm and Thurs - 9am. So Wed and Fri morning maybe Mosaic maybe Frasers I dunno.
No comments:
Post a Comment