Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pasties.

Edit: The tickets are confirmed! Woots!

Guess what guys?!!

I have booked 2 tickets to watch the Ruby Revue!! It's a cabaret-ish burlesque show!

They have an amazing lineup which includes The Gamble Sisters, Kitty Van Horne, Mimi Redlips and etc. And I am so excited to watch them next Sun on the Oct 11th! Well actually I booked the tickets and made payment through PayPal but it takes them several days to be confirmed so I hope I won't get bad news then.

Go to their website and have a look!

Why the sudden interest in burlesque you ask? Well, it's that sneak peek I got at Westin and now I'm hooked. Loong msg-ed me yesterday and he was like 'I have a surprise for you. But you may not like it'.

Damn suspicious right! Then I asked him how bad it is and he replied 'Oh..it's not that bad actually. You'll find out this weekend. You always do this to me so I'm doing this to you too. Haha.'

WTF.

Revenge la.............I bet he cut his hair wtf. He always tell me he likes his hair short so that he can wipe his head once and his hair would be dry already AHAHAHAHAH!!! But I told him he look better with more hair on his head.

We'll see if I'm right.

Oh where was I? Right. The cabaret show. Then I told him I'm interested in catching a burlesque show dis weekend that is if I can find one that might be showing anywhere in the city.

I thought he might just dismiss the idea and wanted to do something else instead like diet wtf. But he thought it sounded nice and told me to look for tickets and just let him know.

So which brings me to The Ruby Revue!!

Btw, they have a show in Melbourne too this Sun Oct 4th but with a different yet equally attractive lineup. So anyone who is in Melbourne might want to buy the ticket and 'looksee' wtf.

If I can, I'll fly to Melbourne just to watch them and come back to Sydney wtf.

*******

I'm halfway through Peony in Love. It's interesting la but some parts can be quite draggy which is ALWAYS the case in love story.

No comments: