Just becoz I was so lazy to shower when I got back from work at 3pm just now. I went straight to bed after sitting in the huge black armchair for ten minutes.
For those of you who work or have worked before, do you find yourself coming home from work and the first thing you do is just go to a quiet place and sit there staring into space/thinking about what happened earlier at work/basically unwinding?
I find myself doing that more and more often these days. Doesn't matter if I have to wake up 3 hours later, I still do that. Damn you work!
What have you done to me? Now I'm this no social life loser who comes home and stares at her feet WTF.
Anyways, like I said I fell asleep and now am awake 5 hours later with pretty much nothing to do except shower, wash my hair, dry my hair, curl my hair and cook up some wrap fillings! But I can tell you these things is gonna take 3 hours min.
**************
Today I worked in the bar area at the breakfast buffet. Having breakfast in Mosaic is actually very nice coz they have all the fancy utensils and things to put their food in.
I love the background music they put on. It sounded something like what you would expect in fairytale movies or dinners in a huge castle fit for a king in the old times.
Next week, I am doing breakfast again for 2 days. So we'll see what happens.
**************
I pretty much know my schedule for next week already.
Sun: 7am-12pm
Mon: 5pm - 10pm (hopefully. we have a cocktail party for 1000pax. adam says to brace ourselves for it wtf)
Tues: OFF coz I do not want to work! but then again i might do couple of hours at frasers because i do not want Shaaban to ask me to work on the weekend.
Wed: 7am - 3pm
Thurs: 10am-10pm
Fri: 7am - 3pm
Sat and Sun: OFF!!!!!
That Andrea ahh......so small and short but he is very smart in getting people to work for him. As a manager, he definitely wants the same person to work throughout the week coz then he doesn't have to call up other casuals.
He wanted me to work Tues, Wed and Fri breakfast but I told him no. I can only do Wed and Fri coz I'm working Mon night and do not want to wake up at 6am the next morning. BLAH!
Like this morning, he personally called Julie to 'beg' her to work tonight. He usually sends us a text message which says '18?' wtf. We know it means he's asking if we can work that night at 6pm.
But he knows if he sends a text message, everyone would say no. So he call.
**************
OMG!! Can't wait to finish next week and stay overnight at Loong's! The purpose of having a day off is to rest and rejuvenate yourself right? But then again, we'll prolly end up doing some exercise sessions at his place which will leave me tired and bruised again wtf.
Ahhh, now I only get to see Loong once every 2 weeks. So I try to spend as much time as possible with him. But too much and I get sick hahah. Like the last time we met, I spent Fri night, Sat and Sun afternoon with him and I saw him again on Mon morning. Sien arh.
Other people would totally be like I miss you forever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever WTF. *rolls eyes*
Actually this whole 2 weeks thing is not that bad. It kinda works for us. I'm sure he'll be sick if he has to see my fat face (which will become slim very soon wtf) everyday too wtf.
**************
Speaking of meeting people everyday, I just realised that there is NO ONE that I see every single day here in Sydney.
People in banquets and Mosaic, I see them different days, changes every week.
People in my apartment, when I work, they are at home. When they work, I'm sleeping. Maybe except my roomie. But she's usually already fast asleep when I got home at 2 or 3am.
Friends like JW they all, I meet them once a week or fortnightly.
Loong also once every 2 weeks.
WHAT IS THIS LIFE!!!
***************
My grilled wrap fillings smells sooo good omg! I'll do a post on how to do it.....soon. Seriously it's so easy and delicious you'll feel like a proud mama when it's done wtf.
****************
The chefs in Westin are so cute..!!
We have this particular one who is always calling us sweethearts and darlings. He's pretty old and round wtf. We call him Chef Sammy and he would always stop one of us random banquets girls and ask us this question with his French accent.
"Sweetheart, I have a question for you. Is your mama boooo-tiful like you??"
HAHAHAH!! So cute right! Then we all say 'YES!' wtf.
*****************
Since I'm wide awake now, I will curl my hair and do my landlord's homework then go to work at 7am later.
No comments:
Post a Comment