Friday, September 11, 2009

The internet is back!!!

OMG!!!! 3 days my ass.

It took them freaking 3 weeks to start their services. Being able to blog on my lappie is soooo much fun!

Anyways, I'm back to slaving for Westin again. This week wasn't so bad though. I had Wednesday off but it didn't feel like it coz around the evening, the landlord was pestering me to do his homework with the promise of more cash wtf but I refused to do it!

My reason being that I need the internet and there is none so I can't help him. Which is partly true.

But! Internet is back and now I have no other reason to say no. I hate him.

How much more shud I charge him this time?

***********

My timetable dis week:

Mon: 6pm-12.30am
Tues: 6pm-9pm
Wed: OFF
Thurs: 7am-11am, 5pm- 2.45am
Friday: 11am - 8pm

And tomorrow I'm going to work in Mosaic at 8am T_________________T

That stupid JK wah! And my stupid mouth. He asked if I wanna work tomorrow and told me nobody wanted to work so I said yes. -_- *dies*

It didn't occur to me that after 2 extremely busy days back to back in banquets that it is no wonder that nobody wanted to work tomorrow.

Only I, the big potato who said yes and now I have to take the consequences.

Then on Sun, it's another shift at Frasers at 7am.

But the only good thing is that next week, I only have 2 shifts in banquets so it means more days off!!!

******************

In the previous 2 weeks, I have earned $2057 but only $1647 went into my account coz the other $410 got deducted for tax purposes!!!

T___________________________________________T

That is like a freaking 20%!

I never got taxed that much before! Back when my fornightly wages was like $600-800, only like $40-60 got deducted.

This makes my total tax money deducted to $710. OMG. I can buy sooo many things with $710.

Although I will get it back come the end of the financial year but I have to wait til July 2010. FML.

*********************

I think I am going to charge him $30 per assignment. He gave me 2.

I have to go sleep now. Early day tomorrow.

No comments: