Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yes, yes, yes.

What is this shit?

As I have said in the last post, my last banquets shift this week was supposed to be last night. However, on Thurs Mike asked if I can work on Sat. My body was screaming 'NOOOOOOOO!' but my mouth said 'Yes'.

Today will be my 4 consecutive days in banquets. Long shift summore. It has been 4pm-3am shifts from Wed til last night. Today will be much better. Coz I start at 5.30pm and since there is no MEP after that, I can prolly go home at 1-1.30am.

And I was wrong in saying Frasers will call me to work this morning. They didn't. Which means oh fuck they might call me next week. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Next weekend is my time off. Hmm. I only have 2 shifts in banquets next week. I guess I ask for a weekday shift in Frasers. And then I get Fri, Sat and Sun off!!

I'll use Fri morning for shopping. And head off to Loong's at night.

************

Andrea was asking me to quit my Frasers job and said he'll give me the hours needed. Hmm.

I dunno.

*************

Korean word of the day is.......

testicles - purai

WTF.

Brought to you by JK Shin.

No comments: