Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopping should TOTALLY be in the Olympics wtf.

Edit: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Dan Brown is releasing a new novel called 'The Lost Symbol'!!! It's coming out on the 15th Sept but aiyah..i'm not working that day. Coz I can just drop in Dymocks and pick up a copy and spend the whole day in Gloria Jeans or something wtf.

Fuck swimming, golf or kickboxing for that matter.

I get all the exercise from shopping. Not only it exhausts you physically but mentally too coz you keep thinking if you should get that top for the millionth time wtf.

Yes. Today after work, I changed and began my quest of revamping my wardrobe (but not really wtf coz the colour of my clothes are still pretty much the same which is dark).

First stop - Supre. I know I usually shop at cheap places like SES coz I get more for my money but I saw this super girly ruffled tank top in a mag and wanted to try it on. I came out of Supre with 4 items and none of it is that ruffled top.

I bought myself a denim tight, loose striped shirt, a black tank top and a grey shirt with a huge pink 'PEACE' on it. Total damage: $88.

Next up, Myers. Again, I saw that Myers is having a 2 days offer on this range of women wear called Miss Shop. Their skinny jeans is only $45 from $65. I thought it looked awesome in the newspaper so I wanted to look for it.

I found a pair in size 14 and it fits me perfectly but then I remembered that my previous pair is also a 14 and look what happened. SO I searched frantically for a size 12 but found none.

I stood in the fitting room for 10 whole minutes looking at my ass and silently praying 'please please make sure that miss shop has a smaller cutting than other brands' wtf coz that way, it won't stretch and make me have to search for another pair.

Still I wouldn't give up. I searched high and low throughout the entire collection and FINALLY I FOUND ANOTHER PAIR IN SIZE 12 IN SAME COLOUR SUMMORE!!!! Hallelujah wtf.

Tried it on and it fits too but it's a bit snug. How how how?????? In the end, I decided to get the size 14 AGAIN (obvious I'm not very bright). However, at the counter I asked the lady if I can exchange the jeans for a size 12 should it expand wtf.

I tell you guys, she is my saviour!

The first thing she tells me is that jeans stretch a WHOLE size and that I should get the size 12. I nearly cried wtf when I heard her answers.

I rushed back to the changing rooms and grabbed it! SO happy ah!!! And then while I was looking for the jeans, I also came across this really cool looking shirt-jacket coz it looks like it can be a shirt and a jacket too.

It has all the buttons and details and I think it looked really good with my black skinnies. However, there is that nagging question. Do I really need it? It's getting hotter by the minute here and the last thing I need is another sorta jacket.

I kept on looking at the garment and I swear to God, it looked even cooler as i continue to stare at it wtf. But it was $70. I have never bought anything so expensive! Haiya... I'll reserve it for the nights when temperature can go really low.

Being able to shop after going for 3 weeks cold-turkey is really fun!!!!

***********

I got home, hung up my new buys and proceed to clean out my wardrobe. When winter came a few months ago, I bought all the winter apparels and just dumped my summer dresses into my suitcase.

Today, I dug everything out and try to salvage whaatever that can be re-used. Reuse, reduce and recycle wtf.

After spending what feels like an eternity, I have collected a huge pile of clothes that I am going to give away. Rob told me to give it to Salvation Army. They take everything.

************

I have added a new song to my playlist. It's a group of black men called Ahmir. They did a cover for Miley's song 'The Climb' and I gotta say they PWNED her ass.

I don't hate Miley fyi.

Loong first showed me the YouTube video last Sat and I am hooked.

Yeah, we spend our time watching YouTube videos *cough* loser *cough*.

We watch everything from kickboxing videos to Teresa Teng's video. Yue liang tai piau wo de xing wtfffffffffffffffffff.

He showed me videos of really cool entrances by famous boxers. He showed me his idol, this Thai guy who is now a world number something wtf. He also told me he's gonna name his first son after this guy WTF! Yodsenklai is his name hahahahahah!! Eh! That name already has his surname in it la...so his son will be Yodsenk. I am really praying for that kid now...

Another very cute video would be the Gloria Song in Happy Feet. The fei chai rapper wannabe is damn cute la!!! We couldn't stop laughing at him..

And then we emo-ed to this love song Guang Dao Zhi Lian by Chang Hung Liang and Karen Mok. Nice right! I want to look for some more Chinese songs like this.

*****************

I need some new shoes!!! How awesome would it be if I can get Christian Louboutin or Jimmy Choos. Hahah...for my wedding la. Everyday wear would be too extravagant.

The other day, Loong suddenly asked me about Jimmy Choos. Saying that it is soo expensive for a pair. I told him yeah of coz it is expensive. I also told him I will want to get a pair for my wedding coz it's a once in a lifetime thing. *dreamy wtf*

You know what he replied?

"I'll buy you a pair if I win the lottery".

-_-''

He doesn't even buy the lottery wtf.

I guess I could continue dreaming. *please let him make lotsa money from the shares he's buying wtf*

No comments: