Some of you might think it's the stupidest thing to do but I just consumed the largest amount of calories a girl can ever eat in a 30-minutes break. Which is infinity wtf.
And my sleeping pattern is once again screwed up. I can only fall asleep at around 5-6am.
What do you get when you are not tired and you desperately need to burn off those calories? You walk home! Geez. That was like sssssoooo rocket science *bimbotic laugh* wtf.
Although it was a 'party night', there weren't too many drunk people on the street. Yet. And it took me about 40 minutes to walk from Westin to my apartment. Which is better than what I expected. I tot it would take at least 1 hr considering my walking speed.
Haih...why did I eat so much in the first place? Well, I got a piece of salmon fillet with some asparagus and then that mahai JK piled on another piece together with a bowl of vegan rice coz his plate is already full HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Like a hungry ghost like that.
But when we reach the Lunchbox, he didnt wanna take them!! Soi yang until no cure this Korean pig. So I shared them with Sun Ju and Debby.
However, I myself have already brought a microwavable beef and potato curry from Coles. I didn't wanna bring it back home again coz it was the 2nd time already. So I put it in the microwave and shared it with Sun Ju too.
I was eating non-stop as well because I keep thinking it's the first day of period so I will just eat to my heart's content.
Damn period. It was SO unexpected. It felt like only 2 weeks ago when I had it. I was doing big business and then when I wiped, there was blood. I was like 'Wtf! Must be a mistake! Issit my asshole bleeding ah? How can my period come so fast??'
But it was no mistake. Period has started. *defeated sigh*
Sucks to work on your first day of period. And then the muscle cramps began to creep up during mains summore. *sighhhhhhhhhhh* fml
Work today isn't that bad at all. After working on 700pax dinners for 3 consecutive nights, a 400pax dinner looks like a piece of cake.
We finished at 1.45am and I even got a goodie bag from the event. Each bag contains a Marie Claire magazine, Lindt chocolates, Chups Chups, shopping vouchers and some 'How-to-get-rich-by-investing-in-properties' guide book. Loong would love that book coz his dad is already snapping up some properties around Australia.
I would loved the MC mag but the thing is I bought the exact same copy earlier in the month. FML.
*************
Although I like to have many shifts in Westin but sometimes, I'm really scared to bump into Andrea. Coz once he opens his mouth, it's always to ask me to work in Mosaic or IRD.
I have not even begin my break yet and then I saw him. He was like 'Lesley! Did you get my text message?'.
"No..coz I do not have my phone with me now."
"It's ok. Can you work tomorrow at 6pm?"
"Yeah sure. Why not?"
"Good! See ya!"
Working 7 days in a row sure is fun.
My total hours for this week is about 57 hours. I hope to work maybe 30-40 hours for next week. Then my total hours for 2 weeks will be approx 90-100 hours. Woots! Another 2K. Ok maybe not. But I shud get at least $1,500 after tax.
**************
I cannot sleep!!!
Shud I buy sleeping pills? You can get them without doctor's prescription right? That's why you get people who overdose on sleeping pills.
JK.
WTF.
No comments:
Post a Comment