Saturday, September 19, 2009

Red hot pot

When I say my life is screwed, I can swear on my granpas' graves wtf.

Yesterday, I was working at 7am and I tot it would finish by 12pm latest. Manatau. It was Jason who was expediting yesterday so it wasn't that boring but it was him to kept me back. Not that I'm complaining about the hours la more money what.

At least it's not Jay. I found out he is not Pinoy. He is Thai. Whatever. He is still damn maintain. Maybe he is just jealous that my hair is way more FABULOUS than his wtf. Hahahah...sitayi this Lesley Woon.

I finished at 4pm and then went shopping! I picked a cute little tank top from Esprit and a RED polo from Lacoste. Initially, I didnt wanna buy but the colour is soooo RED I gotta have it! 5 hours work gone la wtf.

Then Jw, Chee Hwa they all came to the city for dinner in Chinatown. Loong drove so I saved on bus ticket wtf.

**********

Anyways, last night was really fun coz we spent like 2 hours just having a good talk over music playing and watching someMORE videos wtf.

I like to have talks like these coz then I can let him know more about me and vice versa.

And yeah. I told the real reason I was upset/sick the other night. I was like 'I'm so sorry!! I know we talked about this before but it was just bugging me the whole time and my mood swings aint helping."

Kinda have to rush now but will write the whole story urm..laters.

P/S: I love him hugging me to sleep wtf.

No comments: