Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Guess what?


Spot me. I can totally see some of you guys picking the wrong one. HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

***********

I am very moody now! The mood changes are even worse than a pregnant woman's. It goes up and down like a freaking rolla-costa!

This morning, I woke up at 5.50am and got ready for work at 6am. Damn pumped-up to start work. I was also happy coz I fit into my new black jeans and I looked slim WOAH!!! While standing at the bus stop, I realised my lunch which was prepared last night is still in my fridge wtf. Mood - plunged down.

Reached work and found out I'm working in IRD with a gay Pinoy wtf named Jay who is so freaking maintain all the time wtf. Even the older uncle who is also Pinoy is even much more fun than him. Mood- died even more.

I sent an order to a room and this Asian guy obviously from the States coz he has a wad of US dollar bills on his table. He gave US$1. I nearly -_-'' in front of him when he gave the dollar bill. His face damn kambang like that. As if that dollar bill is worth a lot like that. Anyways, I still have it in my wallet. Keep as souvenir ah wtf!

However, after 1 hr in IRD, the supervisor in Mosaic told Jay he needs me on the floor. And yeah! Mood - feeling much happier!

Get to finish earlier at 12pm. Mood - nuetral.

Walked a bit coz I'm trying to exercise wtf. Went to Dymocks to pick up a copy of 'The Lost Symbol' and another book called 'Peony in Love'. $56. Mood - neutral.

Didn't see any nice tops but I found a pair of pointed-toe kitten heels. And it's only $47! But they do not have my size in that particular branch I visited. Mood- BLAHHHHHHHHHH!

Went to Cotton On and found a baby blue dotted high waisted skirt. I thought it looked nice so I bought it! $20. Mood - getting happier.

Reached home, washed hair and muck around. Saw something on facebook and am now very down AGAIN!!!!!!

WTF!! I want to tell Loong very much THE REAL REASON I'm so downnnnnnnnnnn wtf but for sure, he'll roll his eyes at me one!!!! And tell me I'm thinking too much.

What the fuck is wrong with me?? I didn't even give a fuck about that before but why is this bothering me soooo much? Mahai.

We both can't wait to see each other this Fri! Initially, he wanted to meet like earlier but I can't coz I GOT WORK. And also coz he was thinking of getting some golf time this weekend. I told him it's fine. He can just leave me at home like last time. I'll survive wtf. I can surf the net, watch TV, use the pool and cook!!

****************

Some time ago, I went on a late night supper with Keeven and Deepak after our shift in IRD.

Then while waiting for our food in Chat Thai, I saw a lot of pretty girls and keep telling Deepak to check them out.

Then he suddenly asked me.

D: Lesley, I hope you don't mind me asking this but I'm guessing your bf hardly say you are pretty right?
L: Urmm...yeah. Why do you say that?
D: Coz it's the same case for my gf too. She keeps on saying this girl is pretty that girl is pretty and asks me why I never say she is pretty.
L: Ooo..why do you not tell her she is pretty?
D: Well coz I'm with her!! Obviously if I'm with a girl, I think she is pretty. You don't have to say these things out loud you know.
K: Yeah I agree.
L: Hmmmmm. *enlightened wtf*

Yeah. I guess this offers some answers to girls out there who have the same question but has no guy friends to give them an honest opinion wtf.

I find it true tho. Coz he never directly say I'm pretty one. Well, got one time la. I told him Josh once said to me if I lose weight, I'll be pretty (damn that josh doesn't give me face at all ah wtf). Then he replied 'You're pretty already but you'll be even hotter if you lose weight' wtf. So straight forward ah.

The other time is very indirect. He said for a couple to be together, there has to be physical attraction. *sour*

I told him I have always wanted to lose weight but the willpower damn cannot make it ah. So I pinky swore with him and now I have him to help me lose weight too! He'll be my support partner. Let's see how much I can lose. It's been nearly 2 weeks now.

So far so good. It better not be like the vegan diet. Paiseh ah to even mention it..

No comments: