Ok...just got back from 4 hours' work in IRD wtf.
To make it worse, I spent $70 on things that I need such as food, stockings, hair removal cream, toothpaste, detergent and so on.
The worst of all is that food only cost me about $30 and the rest are on things that I usually wouldn't give a shit about at home coz that's what you have your mum for. Tsk.
Haih.
Anyways, since the internet is up and going, I shall take full advantage of it and BLOG.
As I have said, the last few nights we had consecutive dinners in a row. And each night, the dinner had a different theme/entertainment.
1st night: They had this Greg Anderson guy who is apparently famous for his character which rides a horse and sings to entertain. His outfit damn bling la. Nearly blinded me wtf. So they brought a horse into the ballroom wtf.
The horse zoomed from one end to other and all the attendants were to stand at the side of the room in order not to end up in the hospital later on.
And he also showcased his skills in playing with the whip. Yes, THE WHIP. He is able to break a very short piece of ribbon held between 2 ppl by their mouths without hitting them. All that while being blindfolded.
Damn nerve wrecking la.
2nd night: The 2nd night was a charity dinner for people suffering from Down Syndrome. So they had these people with DS to perform on stage. It was funny tho and I don't meant that as a tease or mockery.
The performance was to show that altho these ppl are less fortunate than us but it doesn't mean they can't do what we can.
As usual they had the whole auction and raffle ticket bla bla bla.
3rd night: This dinner is if I have not forgotten should be for the women working in construction. Not like labourers kind of construction but more like town planning/architect maybe? and etc.
The dinner started with this lady who was all dressed up in her glitzy costume standing at the side of the ballroom. She walked among the tables and reached the stage.
Then she stripped down to her lingerie and sit in the martini glass filled with soapy water. She splashed some water onto her body and spun around in the glass. Woooo....
I bet all the guys loved that. The whole performance was so cool but it was also because they had the right song playing along. The song is called 'Diamonds are Forever' by Shirley Bassey but remixed to give it a more modern beat. Ok, i just googled it and the song is 'Diamonds are Forever' (The Mantronik Club mix).
4th night: The last dinner of the week. It's the Pink Ribbon Gala Dinner. Obviously for breast cancer. They had some guy who sang on stage and then a couple of ballerinas! So graceful.....*dreamy*
Looking at these events make me wanna graduate even faster and rack my brain for ideas and shit. The thing that makes me even happier is that I will prolly be Westin's client and Tania they all have to listen to me. HAH! Eat that!
Ok, come back Lesley Woon.
***********
Today I was still sleeping at 2pm when my mum called. Everytime my mum called, I have like nothing to say except to tell her how's work like and what I do when I'm not working which is nothing wtf.
Anyways, Loong was telling me how he video chats with his mum every 2 days.
'What do you guys talk about orh? My mum calls me once every 2-3 weeks and I still have nothing to talk about.'
'I talk to her about everything la! Well..appropriate things. Talk to her about my problems and tell her my life here. She shows me the dogs at home thru the video. You should do the same too. I'm sure your mum wants to know what's going on with your life and she wants you to share it with her'.
'*sigh*Oh. We'll see.'
I told her about how I walked home at 2am last night and then she got so worried hahah. I didn't wanna tell her at first coz I do not want her to worry. HAHAHAHAHHA!! Yeah right! I loved the fuss she made about me walking home at night.
Excuse me while I try to milk this little bit of attention to my satisfaction. What? Cannot ah? I grew up having no one to fuss over me coz I'm the eldest and people think I won't die one wtf. So a bit of attention once in a blue moon gives me reason to continue living wtf.
So yeah, she was like so worried and I was secretly delighted omg lightning will strike me one day. And I also told her about how the bitches at work is making life difficult for me. She then advised me on that matter. Suddenly she asked me about my dating life.
She's like so freaking sneaky! She started by asking about JW, Loong they all and then she suddenly said 'Daddy told me you are dating him right?'. I'm like 'Yeahhhhh......'.
And then the motherly advices start pouring in. You can date since you're grown up already, daddy mummy have no objection but you must never neglect your studies etc etc etc.
'Oh. Don't worry.'
Even with that, we only spoke ont he phone for 40 minutes. Fail.
**********
I have yet to start both my books. I think it'll come useful when I'm finally on the plane back to Brunei wtf.
The ticket is not yet booked.
No comments:
Post a Comment