But I love her wtf.
Edit: I have added some super-sial EMO love songs in my playlist and I swear to God, you're like SIAP once you have songs like Jian Dan Ai by Jay Chou. But they are SOOOO good!
These are pics that I randomly took with my phone.
A pic of what Loong's apartment is like. This is the living room/dining room. You can see Jia Wei's room next to the mattress. That mattress is Loong's punching bag when he has no one to kickbox with him coz everyone is afraid of him now wtf.
When I told u guys I nearly flew all the way across the room, I was not lying. I stood near the book shelf and I flew all the way to the dining table wtf.
His living room and you can see Loong's room here.
Poker night. Siap with beer summore. I was thirsty at one point and too shy to ask for water (mahai, just go to toilet and drink tap water la...). And I took a sip from Loong's glass. *chokes and gag reflex wtf*Loong, Tim, Hadee, Shane, Max, Chee Hwa and Nick.

Me back to work on Sun. Fucking no life.
I also promised to do a post on how to prepare the wrap fillings right?Step 1: Heat up oven wtf. It takes mine 30 mins to fully heat up so I switched on the oven first and only then, I start preparing the ingredients.
Step 2: Obviously, the ingredients. You can add whatever you like. Potato, celery, onion, capsicum, cum wtf.For me, I like cucumber and tomato and a bit of garlic. FYI, I ended up using 1 tomato only. I am using the 'instant garlic' wtf. Chopped garlic in a tube. Damn! I love Australia wtf.
Step 3: Slice up the chicken breast into small pieces.
Step 4: Add salt, pepper and minced garlic. Amount? To your liking.
Step 5 (optional): Here I put some teriyaki sauce to have a bit more flavour.
Step 6: Chop up cucumber and tomato. Add in to chicken. At this point, you can add in more salt, pepper or whatever seasoning that rocks your boat.
Step 7: Aluminum foil on tray and put everything on top.
Step 8: Remember to wash your hand with Palmolive Anti-Bacterial Wash wtf. To get rid of the raw chicken + garlic smell. Crucial.
Step 9: Set the temp to urm...120-150 and keep it for let say 15 minutes. And ta-da! You have your new healthy kebab/wrap fillings. Sorry, this looks a bit dry here coz I put in for too long wtf.
Last step: Wait for your bf/whoever you want to impress to compliment you and plant a huge KISS on your sexy lips wtf.
To be honest, this the 3rd I'm doing chicken and I'm kinda sick liau. Imma try beef next time!! And try to copy supa-save's kebab.
Ever since I started working with the chefs at work, I realised that I have been trying to re-create what they cook at functions.
As u prolly can guess, it is a certified FAIL most of the time.
***********
The guys at work are SOOOOO funny.
Before briefing, we were gathered at one place and waiting for Tania. Then I heard Alkis asking what nationality Jasmine is.
Alkis: What are u Jasmine?
Jasmine: I'm half Australian!
Alkis: Oh yeah? I'm half African. Can't you tell?
Jasmine: -_-''
Alkis is clearly Greek OK!
And then after having our break, we went back downstairs and that's when we got our goodie bags. Everyone then went out to get it. Jacky just returned from his break too and saw all of us huddling around the office.
Me+ Julie: Hey, go get your goodie bag! They are giving it out.
Jacky: Oh ok. *goes out and come back*
Jacky: WHy is everyone here?? Are we signing off?
Me: No!
Jacky: Ohh..coz I was thinking 'wtf. we go for break, come back get goodie bag and sign off. such a happy ending'.
Me + Julie: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment