Saturday, September 5, 2009

HOLLLLLLLLA BITCHES!!!

Note: I dunno why but all the words are squished together so bear with it. Sorry.

I'm back!!!! For one day only wtf.


A day off after 14 long gruelling days is such a.....words can't even describe it. I'm at Loong's place now using his lappie coz he is sitting for a Accounting exam on a beautiful Sat morning wtf hahahahah. His exam is at 8.30am and he set the alarm for 6.30am. A-potensi eh wtf.


OK, let's get started shall we??


Me in my round sunnies. Not really blind la right? My new hair!! Makes me look kinda bald tho. Haih.


The ones with wayfarers. Hahahahah!!! Motherfucker damn blind la.


Last last Sat, I went to the movies with Loong and he made sushi but it was avocado and RAW SALMON! T_T


But it wasn't bad la haha.


Went to work at 6pm, finished at 12am and rushed home to shower and changed for BAMBOO! Mahai, I waited in the queue for 45 mins in my high heels. Bitch.


JW treated me to 2 tequila shots and that was all the alcohol I have for the night (good girl bah wtf) and it was enough to get me high to start dancing.





Loong's konon-nya drunk face.

************
Guess who I met in Westin? Honestly, you guys might have not even heard of him coz he's pretty old and he's famous for boxing which is somethign we girls go 'whaaaaaaaa......?' wtf.
I met Sugar Ray Leonard. He has a reality show called The Contender with Slyvester Stallone and all the stupid rich people in Sydney paid a lot just to take picture with him.
I hate serving those rich people. They are disrespectful and behave worse than any being with zero manners fuck.
But I also love them for tipping WTF!! Coz we also had Sarlight Foundation charity dinner and one Indian guy ordered 2 spirits. He got a $10 change and when I returned it to him, he just waved it off wih his finger. Woah..must learn that move when I get rich wtf.
****************
As you know, I have also been working in Mosaic in IRD. I have made a total of $60++ in cash tips in the past 2 weeks which is not very much but it's better than nothing and besides it's extra in addition to other tips we get and our salary.
I think I have made aprox 2k in the past 2 weeks. Haven't actually count it yet but approximately la.
***************
Here's my working timetable for the past 2 weeks.
Mon-Tues: 6pm-12am
Wed: 9.5hrs
Thu: 6pm-12am
Fri: 6.30am-6pm
Sat: 10hrs
Sun: 9am-12pm, 6pm-12am
Mon-Tues: 6pm-12am
Wed: 10am-8pm
Thu: 6.30am-5pm
Fri: 7am-5.30pm
Sat: OFF!
Actually the 6pm-12am times are not that bad coz I worked for 6hours only, then I get the whole day off to sleep before working again at 6pm. It is when I have a banquets shift the following day which kills me.
You see on a Thurs night where I have to work till 12am and go straight back to work at 6.30am the next day? Yeah. Beri berri berrrrrri tired.
**************
If you think I am crazy, there are people who are worse off than me. MJ worked for 16 days in a row with no day off. But what to do? Westin needs people to work. Can you believe that while Andrea (manager of Mosaic) knows that I have banquets on that day and yet he still asks if I can work in Mosaic that day? Waste saliva meh!
And there are days where Mosaic and Frasers wants me to work on the same day! Like today for example. Frasers msged and asked if I can worked today at 7am and I was like 'Cheeee-seeeeeeeen meh!' wtf.
I am back to Mosaic again tomorrow night. Sunday!!! 27 bucks an hour!!
***************
It's definitely good to have a 'lean mountain' wtf hahahahahah at work. Shit man, what's the term to describe a person you can always depend on to help you?
Anyways, he is always there to give me my shifts but too bad he is going on a 17 days holiday soon and boo...He said I can look for Andrea for my shifts but it will be weird coz I am not friends with Andrea but I am friends with Keeven.
Yes, Keeven is his name.
****************
Some girls in banquets are getting on my nerves.
I used to admire Ina and then she stepped on my tail. Fucken Aussie.
Mary is another one. She is quite bossy and is always fighting to get the easy jobs when other ppl are there first. Like she is slow in outting bread in the folds so I was waiting for her. Then she said 'Go put this one first'. I'm like 'It's just one!' because usually people would have done like 3.
I didn't wanna say she is slow to her face because I do not want to come across as like I'm a know-it-all.
Arghhh!!! Her bf is the bar-man. I have never told anyone but we have been making 'eye contact' if you get what I mean. Nothing has happened no worries wtf.
If she pisses me off again, I might just *do something*.
*******************
My fav guys in banquets are JK and Matthew!! Coz they are funny. I also hate them for teasing me so much. They both seem to have something smart-ass to say whenever they see me.
********************
Next week is Tania's bday and we are forced to pay $20 for present and a sorta picnic at the park or soemthing. I'll pay but I won't go. It's always the same bitches who hang together.
MEH.
*******************
Have you realise that when a couple just start dating, they hug each other to sleep? And then, slowly they let go of each other and sleep on opposite ends of the bed? Hahaha.
The worst thing is when this happens in the beginning of the relationship haha. Last night, he was sleeping on top of me, burying his face in my neck.
I'm usually ok with it but it can get uncomfy after a while. Then after a while, he got up and said 'Haha, ok I gotta sleep properly now'. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Seriously la..who can sleep hugging the whole night? My usual sleeping pattern is tossing and turning until I get my position. With him on top of me, I can't move wtf.
He can sleep like that for the whole night sometimes but he has exam today which is why he needs his sleep.
We were all tucked in and warm already then he suddenly asked me 'I have a question for you. Did you lock the door when you came in just now?'. I'm like '.....no?......'
One day, he will get robbed wtf and get to use his baseball bat wtf.
****************
Ok, did I forget to write about anything that I promised? No right!
ENjoy reading my long-ass boring post.

2 comments:

Serene said...

I agree with the 'sleeping' part! lol.

Lesley J said...

LOL!