I find the tune of this song "Big Girl (You are beautiful)" by Mika very catchy.
Now before you say, "Of coz la..you are fat ma..so that's why you need this song to comfort urself nia..", I don't agree with the message Mika is trying to spread here.
It's obvious appearance plays a huge part in whatever you are doing.
To those ppl who says looks doesn't matter, you are either lying or you dunno what you reli want. To me, looks don't RELI matter which means it does matter in some way or another. Like I said many times before, tall boys with small eyes appeals to me the most. Ok, back to topic.
If you are standing in a room with many ppl, you are more likely to mingle with the more attractives ones because it is what draws you to them in the first place. The only way to find out one's personality is to start talking to them. And what will prompt you to do that? Their faces/looks/appearances of course.
Scene 1
You are attracted to a particularly good-looking one. However you found out, he/she has awful personality. Which turns you off reaalll bad. Thus this brings you to say 'I prefer personality'.
Scene 2
You are an acquaintance with him/her. He/She looks just average. But as you get to know him/her more, you find him/her more and more appealing. All those pimples suddenly look so daymn cute. Even the ones which look reli ripe and ready to squirt yellow-y pus onto ur face. This brings you to say ' It's his/her personality that attracts me. Looks doesn't matter'.
Scene 3
You see a ravishing young man/woman and start talking to him/her. Turns out he/she has an amazing personality and you think 'Wow..so hot and interesting somemore!'
Scene 4
You talked to a less-than-average looking guy/girl. Found out he/she has sucky everything. Which leads you to say 'So ugly oredi, personality also dun have. Next time, I only talk to those handsome/pretty ones arh'.
The only time you can tell ppl that you dun care abt looks is when you are in Scene 2.
Either way the ugly ones are always at a disadvantage. Because once word get around that someone don't like you, then you are doomed for life. Might as well migrate to Kenya and start a new life all over. Throw in plastic surgery+ liposuction on the way.
I have a fren whose sis works in Empire. Her sis,ABC, has higher qualifications than this woman, DEF. However, the manager (A hum sup lou) gave a higher position to DEF because she is very very hot. WTF..!!
Ahh..Life is unfair. Deal with it..No amount of protest will ever change the fact that people judge you or how much they like you by how you look. So that's why I disagree with Mika. He actually thinks these kind of songs will boost fat people's self esteem permanently.
Useless one lar.....Once they see a size 00 girl walk by, I assure you their self esteem will take a plunge from the top of Petronas Twin Towers.
Ladies & gentlemen, looks does matter. Pretty-fy(no such word but I invent myself one) yourself. That way you can do almost whatever you want and try to flirt your way up that corporate ladder.
P/S: Incase, you are wondering if today is one of my fat or ugly days, NOPE! Infact, today is one of my slim and pretty days. Just want to get it off my chest.
No comments:
Post a Comment