Monday, October 22, 2007

Weird dream #2154515

I was inside this luxurious hotel room when I got bored. Looked out of the window and saw the prettiest and biggest swimming pool. So I decided to change and go for a swim.

There I was, swimming happily and slowly when my head hit the side of the pool. Strange..the pool is hugeass enormous!! How can my head hit the side so fast? Anyways, I continued to swim in another direction. Then I hit the side agn. What?! I now realised the pool was getting smaller and smaller by the minute.

So I got up and found out that my digi cam which I had placed by the pool had gone missing. Bumped into my bro and he handed me back the cam. Rupa rupanya dia yang ambil..Tiu! Shortly after that, Tazzy Shu Hui came up to me ask me,

" Why did that girl want to get her pic with me?"
" I dunno. She's my bro's friend."
(So random right???)

As I tried to leave the pool section, I realised another thing. I was freaking N-A-K-E-D!!! The towel I wrapped around my body fell onto the floor. It only hit me after a few sceonds. Free show for everyone during that few seconds liau....I tried to save my dignity by covering my bits and pieces with one hand and the other trying to untangle the damn towel to cover up myself. Funny thing is, the more I try to untangle it, the more tangled up it gets!!! Argh..!!

Anyways, the next thing I knew I was in the back seat of a car with my sis. From what I can see, we were on the way back from Bandar. I saw my reflection from the front mirror(the long oblong mirror btwn the two front seats. Dunno what's it called ok) and saw that I'm wearing someone else's sunnies. I asked my sis,

"Where's my own sunnies? The one which I always wear when I'm driving?"
" *points to the back pouch of the driver's seat*"

OMG! My sunnies was snapped into two by some scumbag dipshit!!! Strangely, I wasn't angry at her at all. I just assumed that it was someone else's doing. Not hers.

Then we reached home. I quickly rushed outta the car and waited for someone to open the door. No one did. So agn, with my towel still wrapped around me, I waited for my mum and siblings to carry shitload bags of yummy colourful happy-looking cupcakes and buns.

Once inside the house, I rushed to the laundry instead, dunno why. Then I came out. N-A-K-E-D agn, WTF.............
And my dad's friend saw me! Oh Lord....Have some mercy!
I scurried back to the laundry agn and this time, EVERYONE followed me to the laundry. My mum, sis, bro, dad, dad's fren, aunt, uncle, frens, my dog, my cat, my goldfish, my parrot, my EVRYTHING and EVERYONE ARH!!!!!
They were forcing me to open the laundry door!
They kept pushing and pushing. I kept on resisting. And in the end, my mum shouted,

" Let's BARGE IN....!!!!"

The door crashed open and they saw everything....Every little detail and bits. After that, everyone cleared up. Like nothing ever happened before.

MY GOD!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!

No comments: