Thursday, October 18, 2007

How do you fry your french fries?

AnntheWaterPig: Jie, that time I try to fry the frozen fries by myself. It was OK but some of them were not very cooked. And the boiling oil was splashing everywhere. So scared one drop kena my face arh. Later not pretty anymore.
Me: -.-
Me: Were you ever pretty before?
AnntheWaterPig: Fark you.

I didnt bother asking her what she used to cook her fries in.

Last week, we were both alone at home and I decided to cook some fries. Was doing a reli good job altho it's my first time. Then my sis came into the kitchen. Looked at me with a 'Huh?' face.

AnntheWaterPig: You use the steel pot to cook arh????
Me: Why? What's wrong? Just pour oil into the pot and can cook fries oredi ma.
AnntheWaterPig: Reli?? Last time, I used the frying pan arh!
Me: Aiyo....No wonder your fries not cooked po-po-ly la..Bodoh!

Frying pan orh?? Can you imagine?
Like this how to go KL study after Form 5??? Chun tou sei..

No comments: