Last night, I caught an hour of Channel V's Videoscope of Spice Girls. I truly enjoyed that one hour. It brought back so many memories. As much as I don't want to admit it, I am still a big fan of Spice Girls.

Back then , there was no Astro yet and we all had the decoder. I would watch Channel V all day just to wait for Spice Girls's video to come on. I knew the songs word by word coz you definitely will when you listen to their songs 24/7.
Then when my dad got me the CD, I was SO excited.
I got the hugeass platform shoes coz you know, they wear them too.
My dad ordered a Spice Girls bed sheet together with pillowcase and comforter sheet all the way from UK for me. Still using it now. Haha..
I would always like to get my girlfrens or my cousins to form a group of 5 so that I can form Spice Girls too. And I always get to be Baby Spice coz I'm chubby/fat and fair. Which is no problemo for me coz I lurve her. What I remember is that no one seems to like to be Ginger Spice coz maybe she has big boobs and slutty makeup on.
My fav member, Baby Spice. She doesn't look too 'baby' here coz this pic is from her solo album i think. And it's Photoshop-ed.


The outrageous Ginger Spice.

The only video of theirs which I dislike and gives me the creeps would be 'Viva Forever'. I never understood what fascinated the boy to enter the cube. And in then end, got trapped in a blue 50 cents plastic egg.
Their movie, 'Spiceworld' is superb-ly bimbo-ish which makes me like it even more. They had this Spicebus which is so beautifully decorated to suit each member's personality. I would fantasize being inside that bus with my girlfrens and have lotsa fun. LOL....the good ol innocent times.
Spice Girls with their ridiculous outfits.
Now that they are back with a new song, I hope it won't be disappointing. And as they always say,
GAL PAU-WA!!!! *peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment