Friday, October 5, 2007

Shud I go to Kuching?

My parents and 2 of my siblings are going to Kuching on the first day of Hari Raya holidays.

My mum is asking me to stay home with my other bro coz I have to work and he has to study for his AS level.

What?? Stay at home alone with him? Don't want...Then my mum says unless I can take leave la.

Hmm....Take or dun take le? If I stay at home, I get to go here and there and go BSRC alone. And no need to potong my gaji agn (my paid leave is down to one day left).

If I go to Kuching, I get to rest and not worry abt work. But all holidays come to an end la. Still have to come back oso wa...

So my decision is...........not yet decide. -.-

I'll see what happens and go with the flow.

***************************

My dear Miss Khoo Yuin Roo send me an IQ test in Facebook.

I was kinda nervous before taking the test because my initial thoughts were ' What if I fail the test? The results will be displayed in my profile page rite? Then everyone will know I'm a dumdum!". But still I did it.

The first question oredi I dunno. Skipped it. Fast forward.

In the end, I got 24 out of 30 questions rite. So that's 80 marks..... An A rite?? Bangga gao gao wei.....My IQ is 130. 30 points above the average person. *beams*

************************

Nah! Miss Liyana Amir. Here's my long post for you. But there mite not be any update in the next few days, haha....! :D

No comments: