Tuesday, October 16, 2007

-.-.........

Obviously, the trip to Kuching inda jadi lagi. Thank goodness, I was clever enuf not to make a decision. Otherwise, it would have been a waste of energy. Make decision also need energy one wokay??!!

Sigh..anyways, I am back to work already!! * pouts LONG LONG ARH*
I feel so cheated lar...Other ppl get 4 days holidays and I get 3 days holidays only. Just becoz my working days includes Saturday as well. Altho Sat is stated as a half-day but the working hours is just 2 hours shy of a full day. Sien right...? I am having PMS agn arh....Post-menstrual syndrome.
In fact, ever since I worked in Comosi, I have suffered from 3 types of diseases. PMS, DMS and PMS. That is Pre-menstrual Syndrome, During-menstrual Syndrome and Post-menstrual Syndrome.

Basically everyday is just 'dun-fuck-with-me' day. And strangely enough, the symptoms only start at 8am and I immediately feel better at 5pm and I feel great on Sunday.

KAU-MENG ARH..!!!!

TOLONG SAYA..!!!

HELP ME..!!!!

JIU JIU WO YA...!!!!

BO LENG GEY NAMASTE..!!!!

HEL PU MEE DES KAH..!!!!!

No comments: