Attn: Altho I am a Chinese, I also want to sungkai okay!!
During the whole month of Ramadhan, I went to 4 sungkai buffets. At Wywy, Serikandi, Rizqun and Riviera. The worst being Serikandi's.
Rizqun's buffet has many choices. Got entertainment somemore. They hire some guys to belt out the songs 'Sway' from PCD and 'This Love' from Marron 5 using gendang and all the traditional Malay music intrument. Warao..!!!
Wywy and Riviera's were alright too. Good food. The thing I realise abt sungkai buffets is that there is only one dish of vege. The rest are all bloody red/white meat. I wish they had more vege instead.
Serikandi's is dotdotdotdotdot. Nadai comment.
However, there is still one place where I want to have the sungkai buffet at. I-Lotus!!!
However, it's coming to an end already. So have to wait for next year la. Yes, I'll wait.
*******************
I woke up today and saw a msg on my phone. It was from pare, AnakMuridPierre.
" OMG...So addicted to Facebook oredi....Shyt!! And b***** is sooo cantik. I want! "
I ask him to join, he don't want. And now he tell me he's addicted liau...Wonder who is it that has SO much inluence on him arh? Can manage to get him to join Facebook?
*Ahem* (u know la, pare)
No comments:
Post a Comment