I have an ulcer on the inside of my upper lip.
Pare told me to gurgle with salt water. I called him siao.
However, last night I couldn't take it anymore. So I tried to gurgle with salt water.
I saw a container with white powder inside. Tasted it. Hmm...a tiny bit salty so must be salt la. Mix a pinch with water and gurgle. But I still have this feeling that it is NOT salt. I went to ask my Lau Bu and she told me it's 'A-Ji-No-Moto'. -.-"
Okay..now I have to search for normal salt. Can you believe this? The whole house so big but salt is nowhere to be seen. Turns out Lau Bu is using some kind of Korean bamboo salt not normally sold in supermarkets. What the hell.....The salt is grey in colour wei.
Aiya..that time, my ulcer is killing me. So no choice, salt grey colour also must try liau. I mixed it with water and the solution smells like rotten eggs!!! Or someone who farted after not being able to pang-sai for 1 week. No kidding okay!
I spat out the solution and cursed. Ge-li er........
To my surprise, I woke up today to find my upper lips feeling much better.
But it hurts agn now.
Eh, pare! Apa la you. Say gurgle with salt water confirm hilang the ulcer. Lauya!
No comments:
Post a Comment