I only get to see Lim Peh (my dad) 6 months outta a year. Coz he stays offshore for a week and come back for a week and so on. And occasionally during his return week, he has to attend some courses in Seria. He would leave the house at 8am and return home for lunch at 12pm.
He would eat his lunch and go inside the room to have a nap. And wake up to return to the centre. I never understand why he's so tired after half a day at his course coz he told us that there's nothing much to do.
However today, I found myself doing the same thing!!! I drove home and made a peanut butter sandwich, watch some TV and when I got drowsy, I lied on the sofa and slept in the same way Lim Peh owez does. *smacks forehead*
**************************
My 5 yr old cousin is officially banned from cold drinks from yesterday onwards. She went to see a doctor because her body has always been reli weak since her baby days. Whenever she eats anything cold, she'll fall sick the next day. My aunt says it must be because her biological mum didn't take good care of her. Giving her ice-cold showers because they are too poor to afford hot water. (Sigh..and I still kom-pren no money to go to Sydney. Ppl hot water also dun have arh.)
The doctor gave a shot to her bumbum and told her she can't have any cold drinks until she's like an adult..? Which is too bad coz she lurves cold drinks. I am going to have SOOO much fun tempting her by drinking Ice Milo in front of her. Tsk tsk.....If I were banned from cold drinks, I'll die!!! No joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment