When use in these sentences.
* Complimentary Regular Laundry Service Subject to FOUR pieces per Executive Suite per night (exclusive for Executive Suite booking only)
* Complimentary Set Breakfast for TWO per Executive Suite per night (exclusive for this booking only)
It goes along something like 'especially provided for' right? Right? Right?
The woman who bought her uni cert told me it means not included. I am aware 'exclude' means not included and exclusive brings that meaning too. However, the usage of the word here does not imply that.
I'm right, right???? Pls dun tell me I'm wrong.
I am going to be so devastated if I am wrong and she's right. Coz it means my Eng-gli-shi is worse than someone who bought her uni cert!! I'm gonna cry gao gao...
2 comments:
in most contexts, it only means 'especially for' if they say 'exclusiveLY for yadayadayada".
T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!!!!!!
(turns to the woman who buys her uni cert, *holds up 'V' sign and sticks out tongue*)
HAHAHAHA....God, I'm being so childish.
Post a Comment