Cilaka...
I was driving on the very very narrow road by Wisma Yakin, Escapade, Orchid Room 2 and Fratini. Suddenly, got this tall Indian mixed angmoh campalang comes out of nowhere. He was just staring at his shoes and walking quite far away from the sidewalk.
You think your grandfather built the road ha?? Got your name on the road ha?? Shit...Fortunately I swerved just enuf to not hit his sorry ass and not hit any oncoming cars on the other side of the road.
If I reli hit you, you better not cry by the roadside arh!!
**********************
Only 3 months after Transformers showed in the cinema, did I buy the DVD 9 and watch it.
Watched it 3 weeks ago.
Sibeh good wei...! The action scenes and some goofy things Sam Witwicky said.
There are also some stupid things like how one of the Decepticon said "I smell you, booooyyyy!!" while chasing Sam. It is supposed to be a robot. A robot who does the robot-dance and transform into cars and track down ppl by using his robot senses like laser eyes/sending out ultrawaves/UV rays (physics students, some help here?)
Megan Fox is nose-bleeding, mind-blowing HOT!!!! But her acting is reli mediocre don't cha think? Some ppl says that Megan Fox is hotter than Jessica Alba. I think they are equally beautiful.
The only difference is this. How they would react if a guy slaps their bum.
Megan Fox: You think you're so good? And dun slap my bum. You want me, show me. *gives a come-get-me face*
Jessica Alba: Dun slap my bum, you pervert. I know my rights and please respect women. *gives a i'm-gonna-break-ur-balls face*
LOL..That's just my opinion la.
And after a kazillion years it premiered, I also finally watched Superman Returns on HBO.
SO hensem nya...Superman itu!!! I kinda knew the lil boy was Superman's son from the beginning coz you know la, woman's intuition (the boy IS his son rite??)
The son beri beri cute also. So funny to see him spray the 'ubat asthma' after pushing such a heavy piano.
************************
I dun want to go for swimming lessons anymore!! Sienz..After 1 1/2 months hiatus, swimming lessons gonna start today.
No comments:
Post a Comment