Friday, October 19, 2007

BSB always got a way to show how much they love you

The way they clutch at their heart as if it's gonna stop any minute if you don't say yes to them.

The way they sing til they throw their head back and bend over. Warao.....

The face expression. So sengsara man...Like they are burning in the 18 levels of Hell.

The way they crouch by the sidewalk like a homeless man but decked in designer garments from head to toe, just to wait for you.

Gee..I almost fell for them.

Ok lar..bullshit aside. I saw their new MV 'Inconsolable'. Same style lor....except missing a member but doesn't matter anyway coz Kevin Richardson is basically just an accessory to attract more gila fans for BSB. I love the first 1-2 minute of the song. After that, it's just BLAH!

I like AJ and Brian. Brian is reli good in singing and AJ is endless with his hand gestures.

I used to like Nick Carter coz back then, he was 'oh-so-cute-it-melt-my-heart'. Now...now? now? Like kanasai lor....
And Howie D? How can I put this? In order for ppl to notice him, all the other BSB members have to die first.

Dunno if I want to waste some space on my Zen to store their song.

No comments: