It's so fucked up that even you'll feel embarassed reading this (esp the 3rd part of the dream).
I was standing inside a dark room with Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment. It's like a scene from the Sixth Sense. They were kneeling besides a basin of water. Haley then took a spoon and flicked some of the water onto the ceiling.
He said to Bruce Willis that when the water touches the ceiling of the dark room, tiny little bright spots will appear around the room and it keeps the ghosts away. True enough, it did. It was so beautiful. The tiny spots glowed and dimmed, glowed and dimmed and repeats. However, dumbass Bruce Willis couldn't see it. No idea why. And I think Haley is bruffing about the ability of the spots to keep ghosts away because dumbass Bruce Willis is still there!
And then the scene changed. I was at a very peaceful village. It seems like I was transported back to the Vikings times. All the of the villagers were huge and wore steel hats with bull horns on them.
Out of nowhere, another bunch of Vikings attacked this village and start to kill almost everyone. They are ruthless and unreasonable. They are like,
" You are tall. YOU MUST DIEEEEE...!"
" You have a mole on your face. YOU MUST DIEEEEE...!"
" Why are you standing up? YOU MUST DIEEEEE...!"
Exactly like the Nazi takeover, do whatever also have to die one.
Just as suddenly as they appeared, they vanished into thin air.
The scene changes agn. This time, I saw Pink, you know the singer with pink/blond hair. Ya, her. She is my uncle's wife!! OMG......And I dreamt that she was asking for ahem from my uncle. My uncle was kinda reluctant but in the end, he said yes. (Where got guys say NO to ahem one orh??)
However........However........However.....
I end up in bed with him!!!! Oh my freaking god..! Of all the millions and millions of people to choose from, I had to be the chosen one. Why am I so lucky?? Why I buy Toto and 4D dun strike le?? Pink was the one who ask for the ahem, then she do la..Why me?????
Back to story. From what I remember, he was kind of angry and it was finished in 2 seconds!!( So fast meh the ahem??)
It was SO bad that it don't even qualify as a wet dream. @_@"
How the fuck can this even happen??
Am I that ugly and fat that I have to ahem with my uncle?? This uncle is not the hot uncle that Nathan Scott and Lucas Scott has. This uncle is the uncle who scolded me and my sis for playing with his bottles of expensive designer perfumes in his closet and the uncle whom I talked to less than 10 times in a year although we live under the same roof. Good Lord!!! I wanna get laid by a cute guy with mata sepet!! Not itu my uncle...!!
I find it so hard to look at him this morning while we were having breakfast this morning. Koi wui..!!
This dream is so ho-ri-ji-ble that it's not a dream. It's a freaking nightmare!!!!
And it's not even Halloween yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment