Today, at 8am+, a woman from BLNG called looking for the woman who bought her uni cert.
Long story short, she told me her name which is Jainah and when I ask if the WWBHUC knows her number, Jainah says she does. Ok fine lor...
Long story short agn, the WWBHUC called Jainah but Jainah said she didnt call earlier on. WTF?
So I had to refer to the BSP directory and look for any other Jainah-s who might be the one who called. Turns out nope. All the Jainah-s in BSP and BLNG didn't call our office just now.
Then, this happened.
" Lesley, next time, when you answer the phone, greet ppl 'good morning' or 'good afternoon'."
" The 2nd thing is, when I'm engaged on the other line or have gone to the washroom, don't just say so and put down the phone. Ask them if they have any msg or anything."
" Thirdly, ask them to leave their contact numbers."
What did I do? Just like when my mum nags me, I just partially zoned out until I realise that there are no more noise and I look in her direction and nod. And say 'Yes'.
MachauhaiPukitiangChibai!!
I need you to teach me how to answer the phone meh?? FYI, I do greet ppl 75% of the time. I don't see her say anything when she forgets to greet the customers once in a while.
And it's not like I didn't ask if they 'want to leave a msg'. Sometimes, it's them who slam down the phone before I could say anything. Why ha?? Because I dun have the 'I'm hot' voice??
Thirdly, I do ask for their contact numbers. But most of the time, they'll tell me "Oh, she knows my number. Just tell her that XXX from YYY called. She'll know". So they dun want to give, I also cannot do anything ma..rite?? Everyone ahhh-siium that she knows ma. None of my business also.
Just a phone call only. It's not like some multi-million business. Everyday rushing to do this quote, do that quote. And in the end, got get the tender meh?? Also dun have ma..Ppl at the BSP and BLNG treat you like so-chai.
WANT TO TAMPAR HER ARH!
1 comment:
Well, now you know why she deserves nicknames like GM, LadyBoss, etc. And did you notice that whenever the 'REAL BOSS' is around, she'd be especially 'rajin' such as coming in xtra early, and xtra BITCHY as well ordering ppl around??
Post a Comment