Sunday, April 20, 2008

Click click click! (Part 1)

I saw this paling hensem air steward on my flight from Christchurch to Singapore. His name is Zulkiflee Yeo. Maybe mixed Chinese and Malay. He's SOOOO tall. If all Yeos are handsome then I demand to know what happened to Chuo Rong. Haha, JK.

Pics time.

This is the room that my aunt and I stayed in. My cousin's friend bought it from someone and obviously this used to be a baby's room.
Pink hotel.


The ah pek enjoy his ice cream yo.

"Sis, why is she taking pics of us?"
"No idea. Just don't look at her. I heard that's how kids get kidnapped."


This piece of 'art' is supposed to be an illusion? It looks different when you look at it from a different angle.

Museum. Duh.


Botanical Garden.

Hey Mr Bootmaker! I was seriously scared when I took this pic. Coz of the sound effect. You can hear horses trampling around and those dramatic cowboy music in the background. I am also scared that after I took the pic, Mr Bootmaker will come alive and stare at me.


Money money money! This is before I spent it. I arrived Brunei with more than a hundred bucks in my wallet. Not bad le..At least I didnt return pokai.
The hell I know.
As long as I can get lotsa things with him from the shopping mall.
This is just 1st day in NZ.

No comments: