Sunday, April 20, 2008

Click click click! (Part 4)

Tour Day 1 - Day 2. Christchurch - Hokitika - Queenstown. I suffer so much for the 5 days arh!! China slang attacked me from all corners. Errrr here, errrr there.

Some rocks.

Lesley has committed fashion crime NO.1. But the hell I care. Believe it or not, I was wearing this when we waited outside for the tour bus to pick us up and it was 6 degrees only. I didnt want to wear the white leggings at first but Thank God I did. Otherwise, my ass would be frozen.

Trying to get some gold. Cheh! The gold I got wasnt enuf to coat my two bracelets arh. And the China tourists all so sakai want to get some gold. Even after I finish my 2nd plate, the lady beside me is still working the first one.
Franz Josef Glacier.

We had to do a 15 mins climb up to the top to get to the glacier. And I was wearing my sandals and white leggings while the other wear like this. And they were kinda looking at me.

Some lake. I think all these scenery looks better if you see them yourself.

Mary had too many little lambs.


Superwoman.



I have an obsession with red trees/leaves.. I must take pictures with them. I look like some ah sam on holiday here. The way I stand. Fuck la.

Lake Wanaka.

This is what you'll see if you stand on the edge and ready to bungy jump.
To your side, you'll have your friends cheering you on and jeering at you if you chicken out. We saw an 84 yr old ah pek and 81 ah po bungy jump orh. T_T



3 colour trees.

No comments: